Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

*Liam’s POV*

I got home from my ‘date’ with Tara and I was ecstatic. I had asked her out and she said yes! It was nothing big, just a casual lunch tomorrow, but I was so exited! I walked to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed, sighing in happiness. I can’t wait until tomorrow... Then I fell asleep.

*Niall’s POV*

As soon as I got home from Harry’s, I started day dreaming about Zay– Potatoes. I started day dreaming about potatoes... I really gotta stop doing this. YOU. DO. NOT. LIKE. ZAYN!

*Zayn’s POV*

I stayed with Harry for a while, but he kept bringing up Niall... “I'm going to go home,” I mumbled, wanting to get away from all this. “Aw, why leaving so soon Zaynie poo? Don’t you wanna talk about Nialler?” Harry asked with a mischievous smirk that looked like it might just be permanently plastered on his face. “Not particularly,” and with that, I simply walked out the door and drove back to my house. I walked through the hall and fell onto the couch trying my hardest not to think about Niall, but failing miserably.

*Harry’s POV*

When Zayn left, I was unoccupied and alone, so my thoughts immediately my thoughts drifted to Louis. I wonder what he’s doing. Does he miss me as much as Zayn says he does? Just then, an idea came to me. Simon said I couldn’t see Louis, he never said anything about Skyping Louis. So I sent Louis a text, asking if he was available to Skype.

‘Hey Lou, u wanna Skype? – Hazzabear♥’

‘Id love 2. –Boobear♥’

I got out my laptop, and logged onto Skype. I instantly got a request from Louis. I clicked ‘accept’ and within seconds, his beautiful face appeared on screen.

“HARRY!”

“LOUIS!”

I was really excited to see him, even if it was only over the internet. I had my beanie covering my hair. I was going to show Louis in a minute, I just didn't want to completely overwhelm him when he first saw me. “Um, Louis?” “Yes Harry? What’s wrong Hazzabear?” It’s now or never. I thought to myself. Only currently, never isn't an option. I sighed and removed my beanie, showing off my ‘Niall Style’ hair. I looked down, not really wanting to see his facial reaction. All I heard was... silence. I was expecting him to at least yell at me, but you never get what you expect Harry. Geez, I'm really hating that little voice inside of my head right about now.

“H-harry. Wh-what happened?” I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him I loved him. That I cut my curls because of him, but I couldn't. I couldn't do it because he would reject me, and even if he didn't, management would find a way to ruin it. They always did. I decided to tell him what I told Niall. I couldn't cross stories, because that would just make it confusing and probably not end well... “I did it because all the hate was really getting to me,” the only thing I wanted right now was Louis here to comfort me. To tell me everything would be alright. But Louis couldn't be here, and nothing would be alright. Everything was wrong.

“I’m really sorry Hazz. Damn I wish I could be there with you!” “You and me both Lou, you and me both...”