Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

*Louis’ POV*

“Who was that?”I asked looking up at Zayn slightly. “Harry,” He said softly, looking slightly sad. My eyes widened, I hope he is ok. “Is he alright?” I asked quickly and Zayn just nodded and smiled. I sighed in relief and leaned back in the comfortable couch.

*The next day *

*Zayn’s POV*

Today Harry called up saying I should go over to his house, he wanted to show me something. I simply agreed and soon enough I was parked in his drive way and walking up to the front door. I rang the bell quickly and heard a “HOLD ON A SECOND” from inside. I smiled slightly and the door opened to reveal Harry wearing a rather interesting new beanie, I didn't think much of it so I shrugged it off.”Come in“ He said smiling slightly. I nodded and walked in placing myself on the couch in front of a turned-off TV.

Harry walked over after me and slumped down next to me and turned to face me.”So what would you like to show me?”I asked a bit worried. “Um, just promise you won’t yell at me, ok?”He said looking down at his hands. I nodded, “I promise”. He looked up and closed his eyes before removing his beanie revealing his cur- WAIT! WHAT? HIS HAIR! HIS CURLS WERE GONE- HE CUT HIS HAIR! I thought to myself. I didn't know what to say, I was completely shocked.

”Y-you, cut of your curls,” I said softly my eyes glued to the straight hair on top of his head. It kind of reminded me of Niall’s old hair do. He nodded slowly. “Was it because of the Larry situation?” I questioned bluntly, knowing Harry didn't think I know, but I knew. I knew everything. The fact that Harry and Louis had feelings for each other, the fact that management was going to make Harry date Taylor Swift, because of the whole Larry situation. Sometimes I wish I didn't know so much but unfortunately I did.

“How, what, how did you know?”He asked in complete shock. I smirked, “I know everything Harry, absolutely everything” His jaw dropped more and more by the second and all I could do was smile. “Now I think we should schedule a meeting withModest! ™ and with Simon just to get things straight, you know, they can’t control everything,”

“But its Modest! ™, they will never let us do anything we want anyway, I just feel like a puppet for god’s sake Zayn, A FREAKING CONTROLLED PUPPET!” He yelled the tears now slipping down his cheeks.

“Come on Harry we can at least try ok?” I said, hugging him tightly as he sobbed and nodded into my shoulder.

*1 hour later*

“So you and Niall, hey. How are you to going?” Harry said punching my arm playfully. I blushed like a tomato.”Harry! , what are you even talking about” I said nervously before looking at my shoes which suddenly became very interesting. “Oh come on Zayn, I know you like him, I think he likes you to!”He said smiling like a person who should be in a mental home. “Wait you think he likes me to- , I mean- UGH!”

I just put my hands over my face in embarrassment as he laughed his head off. “Not funny Harry,” I mumbled from under my hands which just made him laugh more.