Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

*Chloe’s POV*

Tara was over at my house, busily typing away at her phone. “Who are you texting Tara?” I inquired, getting slightly annoyed at the fact that she hasn’t said a word for the last 10 minutes. She didn't reply... She’s texting Liam isn't she? I asked myself, knowing that Tara would never blank out like this otherwise. “Hey Tara, the kitchen is on fire.”.... No response. What is wrong with this kid!?

She suddenly smiled brightly and turned to face me. “Help me pick an outfit.” “Um, why exactly?” I questioned. “We’re going to Liam’s tomorrow,” she replied like it was no big deal. “WE ARE!?” “Yes, now HELP!” “I'm coming, I'm coming!” I was so excited. THE Liam Payne was inviting me to HIS HOUSE! “Ok, you’re wearing a dress” I stated.

“A DRESS!?Oh, Trisha is coming too,” Tara said “Yes, I'm making you wear one of my dresses, since you don’t own any.” “FINE,” she gave in early, knowing I wasn't going to let her wear anything else. I almost stopped breathing. Tara never wears dresses... She must really like Liam if she’s willing to wear a dress, and not even put up a fight. I invited Trisha to stay the night, so we could all get ready together.

Not long after, Trisha arrived at my house with this for tomorrow: polyvore.com/orange/set?id=80506986

I walked downstairs with Tara showing her this for me: polyvore.com/light_mint/set?id=80508000

And this for Tara: polyvore.com/dark_blue_dress/set?id=80508280

I looked over at Trisha to see what she felt about the dress. Shock. That’s all Trisha’s face displayed. “What? You don’t like it, do you?” Tara questioned, already nervous. “No... But... It’s a dress...”

*Niall’s POV*

I was so exited! I LOVE PARTIES! Me, Zayn and Liam went party shopping. We bought the usuals. Drinks, crisps, food... Yeah. All that stuff. But I wasn't really paying attention... I was too busy staring at Zayn most of the time. I wonder what it would have been like if Liam hadn't of walked in...Yeah, I had given up lying to myself.

I love Zayn Jawaad Malik. We soon finished up the shopping and headed back to Liam’s place, dropping a text to Louis telling him and Harry to meet us there.

We decided to sleep at Liam’s so we could be ready for tomorrow. We were all super tired, so when Harry and Louis got there, we went to sleep.

*Next day 5:00pm*

* Liam’s POV*

We got the house ready, and were waiting for Tara, Trisha and Chloe. “So, are we actually going to meet the legendary Tara?” Zayn asked, teasing me for always talking about her. “Yes Zayn, you will meet ‘the legendary Tara’,” Just then, the door bell rang and I almost sprinted to the door in my rush to answer it. I opened the door and they were all there, looking amazing. Especially Tara. Wow. I don’t understand why she doesn't like dresses...

*Niall’s POV*

Liam walked back through with three girls following him and we all smiled. “Guys, this is Tara, Trisha and Chloe,” he said, pointing to each of them as he said their names. They all looked great, but I thought Liam said Tara didn't like to wear dresses... Oh well. She looked beautiful. But no one will ever look as good as Zayn...