Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

*Louis’ POV*

I pulled away from Harry’s soft lips and looked into his emerald eyes which seemed to sparkle more than usual. I smiled widely, my breathing heavy from the kiss that seemed to last for a life time. A good life time. He smiled back at me and pulled me into one of the best hugs I have ever had. I smiled into his neck sighing loudly. No one could take him off me now.

He pulled away slowly the smile returning to his features. “Hazzabear, will you be my boyfriend?” I asked with all the confidence I had in me. His smile remains on his face but somehow grew bigger. “Yes Lou of course I will!” he said happier than I have ever heard him. I smiled just as wide and hugged him tighter than ever.

“Now they can never take you away from me,” I whispered.

*The next day*

*Harry’s POV*

I woke to the sound of faint snoring next to me. I groaned loudly as I rolled over to the snoring which I could tell was Louis. The sun flowed through the crack of curtains, giving just enough light so I could see the boys stirring next to me. I smiled sleepily as the memories of last night came flooding back to my mind. Louis William Tomlinson was finally my boyfriend.

I snaked my arm around his torso and pulled him closer to me. The snoring stopped quickly. I smiled to myself. “Morning love,” I said my voice deeper than usual. I could just imagine the small smile spread across his features. “Good morning,” he said rolling over facing me with the smile I just imagined. I smiled back softly, looking into those sea green eyes; they always appeared like that in the morning.

He smiled back and leaned in, kissing me softly before pulling back, a light shade of pick quickly spreading on his cheeks. “Now how about I make you some breakfast? Well before I have to go out with... You know,” I asked frowning slightly and looked over to the bedside table where the clock was. It was already 7:30 so at least I had some time with Louis.

*Simon Cowell’s POV*

“Look, you can’t just make Harry go out with Taylor you know, Louis loves him and Harry loves him back why can’t you just let them be. The fans absolutely love Larry Stylinson!” I complained to the head of Modest! ™, trying to reason with them.

“Look Simon, you know we can’t let that happen and you know gad damn well why!” The bigger man yelled making me feel small, even being the person I was. I sighed loudly. Well I tried boys, I tried for you.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Great another god damn message. I sighed and took it out of my pocket and looked at the message.

Louis: Hey Simon, Harry and I would like to make a meeting with Modest! ™, I think we need to discuss the Larry topic. Because, well... Me and Harry are together and we certainly to not want Taylor and all the other crap getting in the way. We will meet you there at 9:00 sharp. Thanks.

-BooBear and HazzaBear :) xx.

I sighed and looked up. This is going to be tough. I was quickly snapped out of my racing thoughts when one of the men in front of me snatched the phone from my hand and read the message quickly. He smirked evilly. “We will see about that, hey,” he snickered.

God I hate this company.