Chapter Thirteen - Rainbow Dash

So I'm kind of biding my time until I decide I want some dirty femslash (not telling who) but OMG I WANT IT NOW! Sorry about the length of the last chappie, I just couldnt think of anything to write!! Love ya <3

- Rainbow Dash POV - 

I woke up not remembering where I was. The room was familiar somehow - but definitely not in my cloud house. I rolled over, and found myself muzzle to muzzle with Applejack.

"G'mornin' Rainbow!" She said cheerfully. Her front legs were crossed on the edge of the bed, and her chin rested on them so that our faces were close together. She wore a crooked smile on her face - a look I couldnt completely read. For some reason it made me happy. I sighed, watching her huge green eyes watch me.

"How did I get here?" I groaned, pulling myself up. I couldnt remember anything, and my head felt like there was a hammer pounding inside my skull. I flopped back down.

"Ya dont wanna know. All ah'm gon' say is that Pinkie should NOT be makin' her diabolical cocktails ever again." She sat up, taking her face away from mine. "Come on, we'll get some food in ya." I groaned and pulled myself up, dragging myself out of the bed. My wings were disoriented so I settled with walking. 

After eating, Applejack lead me to the train station. She told me she had to wait for a special visitor. We took up a seat on a bench and waited.

"So..." I was subconsciously aware of our bodies touching, but didnt make any sign of it. "How did I end up in your bed last night?"

Applejack made a face of shock, then blushed. "Ah hope you're not implyin' anythin' Rainbow..."

I laughed, then instantly regretted it - ouch. "You're such a prude!" I joked, nudging her. She flashed a watery smile and turned away. I felt a pit in my stomach - was I guilty?!? Never!

The train pulled in and Applejack jumped up. The absence of her by my side sent chills through me.

"Cousin Applejack!" I turned at a familiar voice and saw Braeburn embracing Applejack by the train doors. He was rocking on his hooves, his eyes wide with excitement. I trudged over, my body still weak from whatever had happened the night before. "Rainbow Dash!" He shouted eagerly, my head sparking with pain.

"Yo." I saluted, wincing. 

"C'mon y'all!" Applejack said, guiding us into town. "Braeburn, ah'm sure Pinkie'll wanna throw a party for y'all-"

Braeburn's eyes lit up. "Pinkie? As in Pinkie Pie? The pony who performed that bee-you-tiful song about sharin' and carin' when y'all came to visit Aya-paloosa? That Pinkie Pie?"

Applejack laughed and nodded. "The one and only."

Braeburn grinned and bounced ahead, grinning wildly. "Where is she? Can I see her now? Is she here?" He carried on like this until we arrived at Sugar Cube Corner. After asking about five times for Pinkie, she finally came down. Her frizzy pink hair was even more untamed than usual, and her eyes looked tired from partying.

As soon as she saw Braeburn her eyes lit up and she was back to her usual self. "No WAY! Braeburn!"

"Pinkie!" He shouted. They bounced around each other for a few minutes, squealing indiscernible words. Eventually they sat down, but they didnt take their eyes from one another. 

"So..." I began, trying to diffuse the tension in the room. "Anypony want to see why Rarity was 'tooooo busy' to show up last night?"

Pinkie gasped. "Rarity didnt come to my party?!" I shook my head. "Well! Let's go find out why! I hope she isnt sick..." I face-hoofed and followed her as she bounced out of the shop, followed by a starry-eyed Braeburn, and a cringing Applejack.