Characters

Yes, I put ages down. This is because I want you guys to be able to compare the fictitious characters to the original characters in terms of age. If you dont like it, you can just ignore the ages. (I'm basing ages on this: http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/6699/pony-ages-in-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic ^_^)

Non-Canon Characters

Novella Quill, 18 - A white unicorn mare with brown and pink mane and tail, blue eyes, and a quill cutie mark. Sister of Riff Acoustica

Riff Acoustica, 22 - Dark red unicorn stallion with red and orange mane and tail, brown eyes, a guitar cutie mark, and always wears a brown neck scarf. He has 3 ear studs and an ear hoop. Brother of Novella Quill.

Black Pudding, 15 - Chocolate brown earth pony stallion, with black and red mane and tail, a ragged grey shirt, and skull necklace. He has 4 ear hoops and 1 ear stud. Doesnt have a cutie mark. 

Rose Plectrum, 19 - Grey unicorn mare with black and hot pink mane and tail, a bass guitar cutie mark. Lots of piercings. (Minor character)

Moxie Plectrum, 17 - Blue unicorn mare with short black mane and tail, a 'flying v' guitar cutie mark. Lots of piercings. Wears a leather jacket. Sister of Rose, tours with Frantic Gallop as backup guitar. (Minor character)

Rock Leather, 24 - Black earth pony stallion with long black mane and tail, and a microphone cutie mark. One ear hoop. (Minor character)

Aquamarine "Aqua" Piston, 20 - Purple earth pony mare with long aqua and black mane and tail, bright blue eyes, and a spanner cutie mark. Wears a leather jacket and colourful bracelets. (Minor character)

Sparky Boom, 20 - Black pegasus stallion with long black and yellow mane and tail, and an lightning bolt striking a drum cutie mark. Mane covers his eyes. Brother of Titanius Boom. (Minor Character)

Titanius Boom, 19 - Yellow pegasus stallion with spiky white-tipped blue mane and tail, and a speeding cloud cutie mark. Brother of Sparky Boom.

Canon Characters

Rainbow Dash, 19

Applejack, 22

Pinkie Pie, 20

Rarity, 20

Fluttershy, 21

Spike, 13-15

Princess Twilight Sparkle, 19

Flash Sentry, 20

Princess Cadence, late 20s

Princess Celestia, immortal 

Princess Luna, immortal

Princess Skyla, 1/2

Shining Armor, late 20s

Big Macintosh, late 20s

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3, 18-25

Apple Bloom, 15

Sweetie Belle, 15

Scootaloo, 15

Mr and Mrs Cake, 30s

Granny Smith, pretty damn old

Trixie, 20