If It's Dead Don't Save It

"Ricky needs my help why can't you understand that?!" Ju shouted. "It is none of your business Juliet for christ sake!" Ghost yelled back. "Well I am going no matter what he has been my friend since childhood, you don't understand you think you know me and you don't!" Ju retorted. "You know what? I'm gonna go see Chris, I wanted to leave him to die last year if he wasn't gay you would be having an affair" Ghost's voice hightened with anger. Ju slapped him hard "You sick man! You go to Chris because you are just like him, stupid and know nothing about treating people right. Maybe we were 3 years strong but if I were you I wouldn't bet on being married but I would bet on being single you vile creature. Ricky can probably hear you now get out of my house!" It went black and I saw me on the phone to Chris "You messed us up and now you messed up Ghost and Juliet. Wow" I said to him. "I'm sorry about cheating but you left me no choice you acted like you hated me!" Chris said. "This is not my fault, you know how hard it is seeing my bestfriend go to war with the man shes been in love with for 3 years?" I asked. "Ghost is torn up too hes fighting back but he doesn't want to". He said. "Bullcrap, Ju deserves someone so much better" I shouted down the phone before hanging up and throwing my phone. I woke up with a start. I had been having these nightmares since mine and Chris' break up and Ju and Ghost's war with each other. I sat up and decided I better go see Juliet downstairs. I was in her house afterall. She smiled as I walked down the stairs. "Morning Ricky how you feeling?" Ju asked. "Ok, you look tired though" Ju's smile dropped. "I think of him if I close my eyes so" I nodded in understanding. "You know Africans say that if you sleep with a friend obviously just sleeping it helps get rid of thoughts" I told her gently concerned for her well being. She nodded "Thank you" she smiled. Even though she swore to me that she hated Devin I saw on her phone he and her was the background. She also wore his jacket. I suppose you are all wondering what happened well I'll tell you... It all started 1 year ago.