Heartbeat

I woke up with a start, today was the wedding day. The others were already awake, "We have been waiting you to get up lazy ass!" Balz grinned. I smiled "Sorry". I stood up and went and sat on Chris' lap who automatically rested his head on my shoulder. "Allie sent me a video and some pictures of the night" Ryan smiled. We all gathered around and laughed at the pictures of the girls. Ryan clicked on the video which had the caption 'You should appreciate this' and so we watched intently. Ju was sat on the sofa with Allie next to her. "Ju what is your favorite thing about Chris?" Lauren asked. She hesitated. "Chris? Well his thighs for one haha. But no me and Chris run deeper. I owe him my life". I looked at Chris but he looked as equally confused. She continued, "Ricky and Me were kinda going through a phase at college and so I was really depressed, I was falling behind and I didn't want to live. He didn't know that but he knew I wasn't coping and everyday he would lay a single rose outside my room, he would come up to my room in the middle of the night and cuddle with me. He sent me texts to tell me I was beautiful and if he hadn't done that I wouldn't be here. There was another time he saved my life but he doesn't remember. We were driving to town during this phase me and Ricky were going through when we got hit. He got the most damage but I was pretty wrecked. Somehow even though he was concussed he got me out of the car and ran me to hospital. I was ok but he wasn't, he was almost dead. I was so shocked. I couldn't feel anything but I stayed by his side. He didn't awake for a week. The doctors told me to talk to him, read to him and even sing to him. And on the 7th day I got my guitar and sung to him. I sung Mcfly to him and he woke up. The first thing he said was "Stop being so perfect". I cried for hours when he came back and he didn't understand. He didn't know why he was there and what had happened so I kept it a secret. All three of my boys have been in hospital and I hurt from each time. So the thing I love about Chris is being my hero. I love Chris Cerulli". she smiled with tear filled eyes and then it cut off. The whole room was in shock and Chris had tears in his eyes. I hugged him tight "You saved her life twice Chris" Devin said. He nodded, "I need to see her" he stood up from my arms and left quietly. "I don't even know how to thank him" Devin said. "Me neither" I whispered. I couldn't even begin to imagine a car crash. I shuddered. Suddenly Ryan's phone buzzed for a video call from Allie, she shushed us and turned her phone to Juliet. Ju was humming when Chris appeared behind her. "I love you so much you small beautiful girl" he grinned as she squirmed in his arms. "I love you most you tall handsome man" she giggled. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said quietly. "Because I didn't want you to remember the pain you went through" she told him. He kissed her head, "I'm glad I saved you" he hugged her tightly. "Me too" she mumbled into his chest. Allie grinned, "That's raw friendship!" she blew Ryan a kiss and cut off. I cried gently, "I can't imagine what they went through" I whispered. Devin hugged me, "He's a keeper Ricky". I grinned. Chris came back in ten minutes with a smile on his face, "I just can't believe it" he kissed me and I stroked his cheek "Thank you" I told him.

3 hours later me and the boys and many guests were waiting in the church. Devin waited nervously and I sat at the bottom waiting to walk Ju up the isle. A car pulled up and I knew this was it. I saw Ju stand from the car and she grinned at me. She walked to me and I kissed her cheek. "You are so beautiful Mrs Sola" I grinned. "Not yet" she giggled. The music started and I took her hand in mine and walked down the aisle with her. I let go of her hand and joined it with Devin's. He smiled at me and I took my rightful side by Chris who put his arm around me. 20 minutes later my best friend was officialy married. She and Devin kissed passionatly and all of us spilled out of the church. I grinned as they drove off into the setling evening and I looked up at Chris who gave me a smile. "Shes growing up" he kissed me gently. "Indeed she is" I looked into the sky with Chris' arm around my waist. Things were going to change.