Face Down

Chris and Juliet had gone to the shop but me and Devin could hear them behind the door. "Chris! If I get hurt I will get Devin to beat you up" We heard her squeal. Chris laughed as he ducked through the door with Ju clutching onto his back. "Devin couldn't beat me up" he grinned. Devin raised his eyebrows "Couldn't I?" he said as he rescued a terrified Ju. Devin put Ju down and rolled up his sleeves flexing his arm. I sniggered at Devin's lack of muscle. Ju giggled "Oohh" Ju touched him up and he blushed. Chris laughed then he flexed his arm and I blushed. "I could take Devin down" he grinned. "No fighting ok"Ju stared down Chris and kissed Devin.  Chris looked at me, he was acting like I had not had heart failure which I was glad about but he also acted like we were together. He hugged me and I had to admit I loved his strong structure hugging me. He kissed my hair "Do you love me Ricky?" he asked quietly looking down at me. I looked away and sighed. "I do and I can't fight it anymore I love you more than everything but I don't know if I can trust you" I finally confessed my feelings. "I know, I know I messed us up and I hate myself but I love you. You are my soulmate Ricky Olson, So I ask you can we be a couple again?" he asked crying lightly. I looked at him and I felt myself go back to the time me and Ju had been through together loosing our loves. But she got hers back and I needed mine back. "Yes" I whispered. His smile reached his sparkling eyes and he pressed his lips into mine. I felt all my stress and pain lift as my warmth and his mixed. I pulled away and smiled too and leant into his chest. Ju and Devin looked at us and I saw Ju wiping tears. "Finally!" she yelled as she hugged us both. "She's right, well done" Devin grinned as he joined the hug. I was finally back with my true love.