A Thousand Years

It was now a beautiful evening, we had set up outside Juliet and Devin's house. There was a piano, accoustic guitar and a stool in the road. We had planned that Devin would sing to Ju to get her back. I got into place at the piano and Chris sat on the stool balancing the guitar on his legs. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Devin threw a rock at Juliet's window. She opened the window but before she could say anything he started singing and me and Chris started playing. We played 'A thousand years' I didn't know who it was by though. Devin sung it beautifully and Ju listened carefully at the window. He finished and Ju had vanished from the window. He smiled as Ju ran out of the door and jumped into his arms. Neighbours had come to see our performance and they clapped when Ju and Devin kissed. Devin put her back on the road but still kept his arms around her. "No more fighting ever again I can't loose you" he told her and he said it in a meaningful tone. She nodded, "I know, I love you so much Devin" she smiled. "I love you most" he kissed her again. I felt awkward but I wasn't going to ruin them again. Devin noticed goosebumps covered her arms. He pulled off his hoodie and put it on her. "Come here" he said, pulling her into his arms. She smiled as she cuddled into him. "You two need to sort yourselves out now" Devin said looking at me and Chris. "Yeah remember what I said to you Ricky" Ju looked at me. I nodded and then looked at Chris, I was deeply in love with him and I needed him back but I couldn't face it, I didn't know if I could trust him. Chris looked at me but then he looked away, "I need a bit of time, see you later" he said. "Be safe Chris" Ju said and he nodded at her. "Wait!" I shouted at him. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I closed my eyes and I took in his warmth. I smiled and I felt him pull me closer with his strong arms. I opened my eyes and looked up to be greeted by deep brown eyes. I leant up on my tiptoes and I kissed him. His piercings pressed into my lips and my spider bites clashed with his snake bites. I finally felt at home feeling his lips back against mine. He pulled me up so the kiss could be more intense. I broke away "I love you" I whisperd. He smiled, "I love you too". He let go of me and walked down the street. Ju grinned at me. Devin kissed her nose and then I grinned too but then I felt all of my feelings rush over me. I had let him back in and my heart hurt. I felt weak and felt myself fall to the road. My hearing went blank but I could see Devin rushing to me and picking me up and Ju saying something to me. What was happening to me?