Wedding Endings

"We are here today to celebrate Mr and Mrs Sola. Devin we start with him. Now me and Devin have a complicated relationship, but damn it I love the idiot. He is honestly a great person and everyday he lights up our new Mrs Sola and that's beautiful". I smiled and carried on "Well Juliet, she is my best friend, my sister and my inner angel. She means so much me to me and she is growing up. I remember her and Devin finally getting together and she rushed to my arms and said 'Ricky he asked me out!' I grinned wildly when she told me and I was proud and here we are now with them getting married. These two have changed my life, they bought me Chris and they bought me a family. I love you Mr and Mrs Sola". I grinned with tears streaming down my face. "Ricky? Ricky?!" I heard a voice and I woke up. Devin leant over me. "What? What's happening?" I asked confused. "You fell asleep. It's your wedding day!" he grinned. I sat up and blushed, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna be married!" he laughed "You are now come on!" I looked at myself and saw I was already in my suit. I brushed my hair to the side and smiled. "I'm ready!" Devin pushed my arm and smiled. "I'm proud of you Ricky" he blushed. "Come here you soppy fool!" I gave him a tight hug and he squeezed me back. "Let's go" he smiled again as he locked up and I headed to the car. We drove quickly to the church and I could feel myself getting nervous. We stopped and I knew this was it. Devin looked at me, "I felt nervous too it's ok" he opened my door and pulled me up. I followed him silently to the doors and saw Ju waiting for me. She gave Devin a kiss and hug before coming to me. I saw a tear escape her eyes "Ricky, awh look at you. You look so handsome" she grinned at me. "Thank you, I'm nervous Ju" she frowned. "Chris is too" She linked my hand with hers and we walked to the start of the ilse. I saw Chris and he grinned at me and I grinned back. He looked so perfect in his suit. Ju nodded at me and together we walked, we reached Chris and she joined our hands. Chris kissed her cheek as she joined Lauren, Ryan-Ashley and Allie. I looked up at the vicar and he smiled. "Today we join Ricky Olson and Chris Cerulli in marriage". I listened intently and repeated my vows. Chris had said his "I do". "Ricky Olson do you take Chris Cerulli to be your husband?". I looked up to his deep brown eyes and I felt my body go warm. "I do" the room applauded. "With that I pronounce you man and man" he laughed. Chris held my cheek and kissed me deeply.

We were sat at our reception table when Ju stood up. "So. Ricky and Chris are married. That's so good because they belong together. Chris, he is like a hero, well he is to me and I love him lots and I have watched him grow. I feel like their mother as well as their sister. Chris, dude I am so proud of you and you are going to make an excellent uncle to baby Sola. Thank you for being their when no one else was and thank you for coming into our lives" she paused as she wiped her tears. "Now then Ricky. This one is my best friend and also an idiot but I love him. I watched him grow for 15 years and I'm going to continue that. He has been a big part of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. He deserves today because he is an amazing person. Baby Sola is gonna love you. I do too and this is a beautiful end to another chapter in our lives".