Chapter 47: Realization

Noelia POV
"Yes I know I have that problem, but not this time", someone said behind me.

I turned around to see who it was.

It was YN.

"YN are you ok?" I ran to her hugging her.

YN POV

"Ya I'm fine. I just ran until I was tired and realized that I was far from you, so I came back. But now I feel like I did something wrong by coming back here", when I finished, I turned around to walk back.

"Wait, Noelia, I'm going home, so whenever you are done come home", I said before walking away hurtful and in tears, but thankfully no one saw them.

I had to take a taxi because Noelia was going to come in her car.

I was walking until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Noelia, Julian, and Austin.

"Here let us take you home", Noelia suggested.

"No Noelia, you and Julian have just met, I think you guys should spent time together", I said smiling at her. I turned around to catch a taxi before Austin spoke.

"She's right, you guys need to spent time together, I'll drop her home", Austin agreed with me in the first part. I turned around facing them.

"Thank you but I can manage going home", I said turning back around about to walk.

"Can you stop your ego and let me drop you off", Austin heated up.

How do I explain to him, that it will hurt me more if I go with him. He doesn't want me and I need to forget him. I took a deep breath and turned facing him again.

"If I was injured or anything, I'd take your offer, but I'm not so I can go by myself and it's not an ego", I spited out.

"Your so stubborn, you deserve to go by yourself, so go now", he shouted annoyed to the fact that I didn't go with him.

Before the tears fell down I turned around and walked a few blocks trying to get away from him before catching a taxi.

Austin's POV
"You guys carry on, I'll go back to the hotel", I said a little pissed off.

YN was at a point where she doesn't even want me anymore. I just want her to realize that she didn't do right by leaving like that. She has realized only a little.

"Why would you do that to her? Do you not know how much she loves you? She has been hurt all these days because she left you. She even tried to forget you but no she can't! You know why? Because she loves you more than herself!" Noelia blurted out defending her friend.

I wanted to tell her how much I also love YN but I just want YN to know that running away from the problem will only create problems for her and not do any good.

"I'm sorry, but Noelia, Austin was heartbroken too after she left. I don't hunk it's anyone's fault, it's the situation that came to be this bad", Julian thankfully defended me and YN.

"I'm sorry Noelia, but I do really love YN, and she is everything to me, but it really hurt me when she left like that. I only want her to realize that she made a mistake by running away from the problem and I'll go apologize to her for the yelling", I realized that shouting at her was not the best option. She has went through a lot without her while family.

"Thank you Austin, and please both of you finish your fights so we can have some double dates", Noelia smiled at me.

I smiled to both of them and then we parted off to our own directions.

Noelia and Julian were going to go walk around and spent some time while I was going to go to YN and fix everything.

I took a taxi to the address that Noelia gave me.

After a few minutes, I reached the destination.

I was a little nervous as I stood a five feet away from the house to what YN's reaction might be to seeing me.

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

A girl opened the door in a red tight dress.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Um does YN live here", I asked while there were butterflies in my stomach.

"Your Austin aren't you?" She asked smiling too much. I nodded my head.

"Ok wait right here, I'll go call YN", she was about to leave.

"Wait just tell her someone is here to meet her, don't tell her it's me", I begged. If she told her that it is me, she won't come meet me.

"Ok", she said and then headed up.

After a few minutes of waiting I heard YN asking the girl who it is. As I saw her walking towards the me while whining and being dragged by the girl, I realized that I had to apologize to her.

"Here he is", the girl told her smiling while they both stopped a few inches away from me.

I smiled to her while her face had expression as it must have been still processing.

Author
Hello everyone, I hope you like this chapter!
Do you think YN might forgive Austin?
Any comments?
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me at suchi99!!!