Chapter:34 I hate her

Austin's POV
"Hey Julian", I said walking over to him to give him a manly hug.

"What happened, what's the issue here", Julian asked looking directly at my worried eyes. I didn't want to tell him, but he was the only person that could help me get in here through the security.

"Well my girlfriend, you know, left me, thinking whatever happened to us, was her fault and it's not true", saying that, I explained further more to him as to what happened and the reason why she left in details.

"Oh my", was all he had to say." How can I help you with that", he asked folding his hands and tip toed and back down.

"The security guards aren't allowing me to go in to find her", I said whining.

"I can help with that", he said going towards the guards and talking while I stood there trying to figure out what they were saying.  One of the guards nodded and Julian returned back to me.

"Well you are allowed to come in now", he announced with a smirk.

Robert and Zach tried to go to other airports to find her while I looked for her in this huge place. 

As Julian and I were walking through the lobby, I remembered, Julian had a girlfriend.

"Julian, I have a question", I said breathing hard since we were walking fast and running around.

"Yeah go ahead, ask", Julian gave the permission to ask.

"Where's your girlfriend? You haven't talked about her yet like you used to?" I ask being generous. When I asked about her, he suddenly stopped and his face changed from neutral to upset kind of face.

"Oh she's..ok", Julian lied. I could tell he was lying because when he talked about her, he was always excited.

"Ok...now I want to hear the truth", I commanded crossing my arms.

"Ok ok fine, you caught me", he accepted his lying.

"She...well...I...I had a fight with her where she left just like YN", he stuttered feeling guilty for the fight. "I tried to call her, but I guess she got annoyed and changed her number", he continued.

"Oh, I'm so sorry", I said feeling awkward on what to say.

"It's ok but let's look for YN", he demanded as he walked towards the costumer service and I followed.

"Hey Julian", the woman dressed in black blazer with a white top underneath, fashioning it with a long golden chain that hung from her neck to further bottom of her chest. She was standing unrevealing her bottoms. Her name tag revealed her name which was Emily wine.

"Hey, can you help us find a girl named YFN ( your full name including last name)", Julian stood as his elbows rested on the countertop.

"Let me check", Emily responded as she went on her computer typing really fast.

As she was checking, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I picked it up just in case if it was important.

"Hello",I said moving away from Julian and Emily.

"Hey Austin", the other end of the speaker said.
As I heard the voice I knew it was YN.

"YN where are you, please tell me", I asked almost crying.

"Ok fine just look behind you", she said.

I look behind and I see her. I run to her dropping my phone on the floor and hug her as tight as possible, but she didn't hug back and I didn't care.

I pull out and just look at her before I could say anything.

"Why did you leave me", I asked shaking her by the shoulders.

She didn't say anything nor did she smile.

"What happened, come one lets go, everyone is worried", I demanded grabbing her wrist and pulling when I felt her small warm hand on my wrist stopping me.

"No Austin", she firmly muttered pulling away my hand from her wrist. I look straight into her eyes, that were wondering all around but at me, for an answer.

"I am here to say goodbye", she sighed, still not looking at me.

"Why, I know you love me and you know I love you. Than why the separation?"I asked in my worried voice.

"Because this is best for everyone else", she firmly asserted at me.

"Then what about us?" I uttered looking in her eyes for an answer.

"Bye Austin", she whispered taking her bags in her hands.

"You are not leaving without giving an answer", I blurted out reaching out for her hand.

"Leave me", she shouted.

"Excuse me mam, do you know him", a security came in between us since I was holding her hand and she was screaming for help.

"No I don't! And he's not letting my hand go", she lied. I let her go by how she just lied to the security.

As she left, she turned around and mouthed a sorry. At that point I would have stopped her, but there was no point.

I fall down onto my knees and tears start to flow down my cheeks, my hands covering my wet face.

As I was down, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look to see who it was and it turned out to be just Julian.

"Come on why are you on your knees? Don't you want to find her?" He asked uncertain about the situation.

"No, she just left right now", I told him still crying.

"Then what are you doing here, go get her", Julian encouraged me to getting her.

"No I'm not going to get her!! I hate her!"I bursted out infuriated.

Author
Hey guys, oh my god!!! YN just left him!! What do you guys think is going to happen next!!! Do you think YN can be that stone hearted? Or do you think something is behind her rudeness? What will Austin do? Please vote, leave a comment, and follow me at suchi99 and please feel free for any comments!!!!