Chapter 33: Something Wrong?

YN POV
I ran and ran until I found a big building with stairs almost five feet in width. I sat down on one stair and kept my feet on the bottom.

I put my arms around my knees and put my head on top of the arms. I thought so much and decided what would be best for me and for everyone else. This decision would make everyone happy and safe. I got up with confidence and went off before anyone came to find me.

Austin POV
As I was following YN, I stopped to think why she ran away when it wasn't her fault.

I than realized that I just lost her. I looked around, but there was no one to be seen. I ran around but I couldn't find her.

I tried calling her name but there was no luck. I also called her cell but she didn't answer it.

I went back to hotel where everyone was going to bring Sarah. I was hoping she was at least there.

At the hotel
I went to Alex's room where everyone was. They were comforting Sarah and giggling and enjoying. I walk in the room and everyone stares at me like I just killed someone.

"Where's YN?" Her mom asked.

"S-she um is...well she wanted some time", I somewhat lied stuttering.

"I know it's my fault. I shouldn't have been rude to her", Sarah confessed.

"No Sarah, it's not your faults the all, in fact it was ok you were like that because you had lost someone. She just needs the time because of her so-called dad and Miley",I said to Sarah.

"Austin,dear, do you know where YN put Sarah's bag? YN had it till she was in the hospital.", my mom asked.

"Probably in my and YN's room", I answered.

"Ok I'll go check", she said.

As she left the room, I walked towards Alex who just got a little better ever since Sarah talked to him and cheered him up.

"I'm sorry, man", I said patting his shoulders gently.

"I don't know ho...", he was saying when my mom came in horrified.

"Calm down mom", I said running to her concerned.

As she inhaled and exhaled, I told her to tell me what happened.

She gave me me a note that was in her hand and she was in tears. This told that there were more bad news.

As i saw Alex and Sarah playing around I went out with my mom, YN's mom, Robert, and Zach. Alex and Sarah have had too much of a loss to even get another tension.

We all went into my room and I read the note.

Sarah's POV
"Are you feeling any better?"I ask Alex. He smiled at me and held my hands into his.

"Yes, why do you say that?"he asked back.

"Well...you know...losing our baby", I answered back.

"Well like I said before, this i...well was our baby and whatever happened, we would go through it together", he said.

Awe he was such an amazing boyfriend. I am so lucky to have him into my life.

He was sitting next to me, so he released one hand and put it around my shoulders while I put my head on top of his chest. His other hand was still holding my hand.

"I love you", he whispered as he kissed my head and we cuddled and zoomed away.

Austin's POV
I held the paper in my hands hoping nothing too bad has happened.

"Come on, Austin! Read what it says", my mom said concerned and loudly.

"Ok, ok, so it says:
Dear Austin and family,
I have left somewhere very far away from everyone. Please do not try to find me because I have left to another country. I couldn't handle all the problems and all because of me everyone was tensed. I'm extremely sorry again everyone, but all the problems were happening because of me. Austin you are free now to marry Miley and her hope you are happy.
Love, YN"

I look at everyone who was astonished by this just like me.

"How can she leave me without telling", I whined at the fact that she left somewhere very far away.

"Does anyone have any idea on where she might have gone", YN's mom cried.

Everyone shook their heads including me.

"Don't worry we will find her", I said walking out the door to find her.

"Where are you going, Austin. Please take all the decisions carefully", my mom said in her concerned voice.

"Don't worry mom. I'm going to look for her, and I won't come back until I do", I said walking out as Robert and Zack followed.

We walked out and headed to the nearest airport.

At the Airport
"Excuse me, you can't come in", the security stopped us.

"Have you seen her", I asked showing him a picture of YN.

"We are here looking for her. We have no other intentions", Robert spoke in.

"We are sorry we can't let you in unless you have tickets", the security denied.

"Please we reall...", Zack was saying when the security's boss came.

"Hey Austin", the boss who was my childhood friend too.

Author
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I'm really busy lately so please hope you understand. What do you think so far? Anyone knows what going to happen? Thank you for reading and don't forget to hit the vote button and comment and follow me at suchi99!!