Chapter15: London we re here

Austin's POV

When we reached the airport, YN's mom was there and also her little sister, Ana. Ana is little and really cute. She was a really sweet girl that anyone could ever meet. I picked her up and played with her while we were all waiting for our plane.

"Your taking my sister away", Ana said with a sad face an teary eyes.

"Ana, I am not taking her away. We will go there for my concert and then we will be back with you", I said trying to make Ana feel better.

"Flight number 240BND is ready to get aboarded", the announcer announced. YN then hugged her mom and her sister.

"I will miss you", Ana told her sister with tears flowing down her cheeks. YN then kneels down to be level as Ana.

"I will miss you too baby, but I promise Austin, the crew, and I will be back soon, ok. Now be a good girl and stop crying", YN said hugging her, wiping her teas away and finally giving her a kiss on the cheek.

We all headed to out plane after getting checked by the security. I sat next to YN and she sat by the window. I wanted to sit there but I know how much she loves the window seat.

"I forgot my headphones", she complained. I laughed to myself as she wined. I go into my bag to get her pair of headphones and my pair of headphones then we sat there listening to our favorite songs.

After the plane ride....

When we got off the plane almost everyone's head was hurting so we all decided to go rest. I was the one who arranged who sleeps with who and which rooms so on purpose I decided to put YN and me in the same room.

Then YN and I went to our rooms with our bags.

When we got to our room, YN went to take a shower and changed into her night cloths. After she came out I saw her beautiful face and her wet wavy hair. And those dark brown eyes told her beauty.

"Go shower, Austin", she told me in her sweet voice. She has the most beautiful voice on the world that I have ever heard.

"Ya I am going" I said taking my Shirt off and leaving my shorts on. I look at YN and she was checking me out because as soon as I turned around she turned the other way pretending she was fixing her bags.

"I am going to Sarah's room, ok", she said as I headed to the bathroom.

"Ok have fun", I said giving her a wink.

YN POV
After Austin went in the bathroom with his bare top part showing. Oh my god his body is just amazing. Anyways, luckily she was done showering and Alex was showering.

Author
I am really sorry for not updating in like probably more than a month. I am really sorry I was extremely busy so now I had a little time so now I updated. I am gonna try my best to update this week again cuz I owe you guys. Again plz don't forget to vote, comment and follow me, suchi99. Again I am really sorry for not updating in a long time!