Chapter 26: Baby?!

Sarah POV
I kissed him knowing that he might break up with me again after I tell him the news. He kissed back and it was the most passionate kiss ever. It was soft and wet! We leaned back from the kissed because we heard moaning. We both peek a little inside to where Austin and and YN were.

We saw Austin giving neck kisses to YN and her eyes closed moaning throughout it. We both laughed silently then we both walked in pretending to clear our throat so they can stop.

"Oh hey guys", YN said blushing. Then she ran walked in the kitchen.

"So you guys made up huh", Austin broke the silence.

"Well ya I came to apologize to my love", Alex said putting his arms around my waist from the side.

"Good or else I would have killed you if you never applied to her because it wasn't her fault. So you have to understand that she will not always be able to text or call you because of some reasons. But it doesn't mean she is cheating on you", Austin said giving a funny lecture to Alex. But we all laughed after.

Far by soon, YN entered the living room while we were laughing.
"What's going on here", she said coming in the living room with a can of soda.

"Ya well over all summary is that Alex and I have made up now", I told her smiling like clown.

"Oh my god! Congrats guys", she said giving both of us a hug.

We all were happy now except for me. I don't know how to tell him. I thought about it and decided to tell YN first before I tell anyone else.

YN POV
I saw the tense in Sarah's eyes so I thought of an excuse to take her out so we can talk in the kitchen.

"Ok while you guys start the movie, Sarah and I will go and get some snacks and drinks for all of us", I finished saying and we left the room while the boys started the movie.

"Sarah what's wrong. I saw you tensed out there. Is there something that's bothering you?" I asked as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Well...", she started off but then stopped to think.

She took a deep breath and started off saying...

"Ya I want to tell you something. I didn't want to tell Alex because I'm worried it might effect our relationship", she said.

"Ok what happened? Is everything fine?" I asked getting more worried.

"I am...", before she could finish her sentence she stood as fast as she could and held on to me as tight as possible. It felt like she was using me as her support.

"Omg Sarah are you ok?" I said holding on to her so she won't fall.

"AUSTIN! ALEX! COME FAST!" I started yelling as soon as I knew that Sarah was getting unconscious.

"What happened", they said as they stopped running.

"Sarah is fainting", after I finished saying that, she fell on my arms and her eyes closed.

We took her to the hospital and got her checked by the doctor.

"Ok", the doctor said as we waited in his office for what had happened to Sarah. Austin and Alex both sat on the chairs while I stood up, Austin and I trying to calm Alex down.

"So do you know why Sarah fainted?" He asked us.

"No we don't! That's why we brought her here", Alex said in a strong toned voice.

"Ok if you did you would have not brought her here, but I understand you didn't know. So congratulations! Sarah is going to become a mother", doc said putting his hands out for a hand shake.

"Omg that's so amazing", Alex said going for the hand shake.

"Ok but there is bad news", he said.

"Why, what happened, what's the bad news?" Alex started with all the questions at once.

Author
Hey guys I have updated this chapter as soon as I could and I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please don't forget to vote comment and follow me at suchi 99! I love you guys!!!