Chapter 8:I said I cant go to perform my Concert in London

Hey guys, plz I really need u guys to vote. This chapter is going to be introducing Austin's friends. If I don't get votes then I won't know if ppl like my story or if they hate it. If u hate it plz comment to give feedback and if u like it or love it plz comment and tell what u like about it! This is my very first story so it might not be good but I m trying my best to give the best I can and also get hang of how u guys want it. thx and enjoy! It's getting better!
______________________________________________________

Austin's POV
I opened the door walking YN inside my house when....
"SURPRISE!"

I look around to see Alex, Robert, Zach, and Sarah( Alex's girlfriend).

They were standing there holding a banner saying "we will miss you". "Oh no" I think to myself. " I forgot to tell them about YN and that I am going to a concert in London.

"What is this", YN asks.

"Oh a-" I was going to say something when Alex interrupted me.

"Well didn't Austin tell you", Alex asked.

"No we haven't talked much yet because we just met a few hours ago", YN said confused.

"Well he is going to a concert in London in 2 days. And you said you g-", Alex was saying when I interrupted him.

"Can I talk to you guys for a second", I ask Alex,Robert,Zach, and Sarah.

They all said yes and they walked in the kitchen, while I asked my mom(who just came 5 min ago) to keepYN company.

I walked in the kitchen with the others and told them about YN. I also told them that I was not going to the concert in London which is my favorite place to go and everyone knows that.

I looked at them and they all had concerned looks and were all silent.

"Austin you have to go to the concert. It's your favorite place! You don't have to worry about about YN, we re there for her", Sarah said when I was about to go out.

"No I can't go without YN! Even if I do oh and you guys take care of her, my mind will still be stuck here and I won't perform good and I can't have my mahomies get a bad performance", I said walking out.

As I got to the living room I saw my mom and YN sitting on the the couch talking. YN was laughing and smiling and it made me smile too.

"Austin", YN said sitting straight up on the couch. "Why did it take so long", she asks me.

"Oh it was nothing, you know Alex and his jokes", I lied. "So what were you guys talking about", I ask changing the subject and sat next to YN.

"Well your mom was telling me about your childhood memories she has of you. Like the one when you were singing in you underwear", YN said still laughing.

"Mom I told you not to tell anyone", I yell jokingly.

"Well you told me to keep this sweet young lady company and that's how mama mahone works", my mom said joining the joke.

YN POV
I was sitting there while the others started joking and talking.

"Michelle, if you don't mind can I call you mom", I ask nervously, hoping she won't mind.

"I'd be beyond happy if you call me that", she answered. I went up to her and gave her a hug. The others were still talking and laughing. I was thirsty too so I asked mom if I can have something to drink.

"Of course you can, consider this your house", she said leading me to the kitchen. When we got there she opened the refrigerator and I saw so many different cans of sodas and drinks.
I took coke( my favorite) and was about to go when mom tapped my shoulder.

"Let's take a drink for everyone she said handing me 2 cans of coke ( for Alex and Austin) while she took 2 cans of sprit and 2 cans of coke ( for Robert Zach Sarah and herself).we walked out and I handed Alex and Austin their drinks while siting next to Austin.

"Austin, I just remembered, Alex was saying about you going to London for the concert in 2 days. So let's go and pack", I ask Austin.

"No, I'm not going", he said.

"No you are going! I know that you told the crew you are not going because of me", I said raising a little bit of my voice and getting up, but I stood in front of Austin.

"YN I am sorry but I can't leave you in this condition", he said sweetly.

"Why do you care about me! Have we met before?" I was angry but I said it in a low voice.

"No we haven't met before", he said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Ok fine but you are going to go to London", I said giving up on my flashbacks.

"No! I can't!", Austin screamed at me while walking outside the house. Tears fell down my eyes. How can he just scream at me like that and walk out?!

After 2 hours.....

It's been two hours since Austin left. Now I am getting worried. Where can he be? Is he ok? My mind was going crazy with all these crazy questions when my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?",I answered.

Author
Hey guys cliff hanger again! I know I do that a lot but for those who hate cliffhangers I won't do it in the next chapter! But plz vote comment and follow me! Plz guys I need to know how many of you like my story!