Chapter 41: Noelia

Austin's POV
    Stepping out of the plane, was way harder to do without YN on my side. Ever since she has left, it's like I have nothin left of me anymore.

"Yo, that girl is mine, don't check her out", Robert said in sarcastic voice since I was looking at a girl that reminded me of YN.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking outside the airport.

Zach called a taxi to pick us up and take us to our hotel.

As the driver drove to our hotel we were joking around and he was pretty decent guy. I usually looked outside from the window.

France was beautiful. I have loved France and many of its monuments since I was very little.

"Alrighty guys, we have reached your destination", our driver told us.

We got out of the taxi, while Alex paid the driver, and we also took our luggages inside.

The hotel was huge and beautiful. We walked in after Alex was done and went to our reserved rooms. There were two people per room.

Since I wanted to be alone, I went for a walk around near the hotel but a little far. I went to the closest park that was there. I walked and the park was beautiful for a beautiful day in France.

I walked around looking at children play.

I also saw couples kissing and hugging and just walking together having a romantic walk I guessed. I didn't want to see that anymore because it started to remind me of YN. As I started to walk back to the hotel I saw a girl with long wavy hair.

She was wearing a blouse that had flowers all over with black black pants( pic of girl is up). She was walking out of the park and she smelled just like YN. I didn't want to follow her but I still did hoping I would find YN.

"Noelia come here", a girl across the street yelled out. I couldn't see the girls face because a truck was covering her up.

But then I realized that the girl's name, in the park, was Noelia. Then it hit me that she must be Julian's girl.

As she was waiting for the cars to stop so she can cross, I thought I must do something that might make her admit that she still loves Julian. I kept walking and thought of the idea.

I walked to her and took a deep breath.

YN POV
"Come here, Noelia", I called her. She saw me and she gave me sign to wait.

She looked around and before she could step away a guy came on between her but I couldn't see him because a truck came in between me and Noelia.

Oh ya Noelia was our fourth roommate. She was a really nice girl. She didn't have any attitudes, like a lot of girls I've met, have.

Austin's POV
"Excuse me!" I yelled as I ran to her. She looked back confused.

I stopped in front of her to take a breath.

"Do you know him?" I asked showing a picture of Julian.

"Excuse me? I don't know who you are and I don't know who this guys is", she kind of got mad. That showed me that she knew him and she was Noelia.

"Ok I'm sorry. Well this idiot has a messed up life that doesn't know what he is doing and where he is going. Little Dumb sh**", I finished saying to get her attention and turning to walk away.

Author
Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update, I have been really busy with hw and exams  and other things.
So how did U guys like this chapter? Tell me anything you want and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me: Suchi99