Chapter 46: No forgiveness

Julian POV
We stared into each other's eyes for a good time before Austin snapped his fingers in between us.

We both blushed while Noelia was playing with her fingers.

When she plays with her fingers, that's when I know that she is nervous.

I smiled and we both have a tight hug. I closed my eyes.

This was the moment that I've wanted after she left.

After a minute we broke the hug and we smiled at each other. I put my hands on her shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Please don't ever leave me again like that. You know how much I've missed you and your hugs", I said softly cupping her face into my hands.

"I wont", she said smiling and putting her hands on top of mine.

We hugged again.

YN POV
I stood there trying to hide my tears from everyone and no one asked me anything.

I walked closer to Austin whose back was facing me. I put my hand on his right shoulder and he turned around.

"I'm sorry, Austin, I shouldn't have ran away from the problem. I should have stayed and faced it", I started saying as soon as he turned around.

After I finished, I looked into his eyes for forgiveness.

"What can I do", he said raising his eyebrows and throwing his hands in the air as it slapped back down by his side thighs and turned back around.

I stood there for a second processing what he just said. What can I do? Wow he really said that.

He really is hurt for what I did. I shouldn't have done that. At that moment I couldn't control my tears.

I walked backwards looking at Austin and I turned around running out the park. All I saw was Austin's face and his words echoing in my head as I ran. I didn't see anyone or anything besides Austin and his words.

I ran and ran until I got tired.

Noelias POV

I was smiling and and so happy i was with the one I wanted to be with. While I was looking at Austin who was talking about their journey here for me, Julian gave me a peck on the checks and I just smiled blushing.

After that I looked at him with a sweet smile and and gave him a peck on his soft wet lips. When I pulled away, looking back at Austin who was smiling not trying to look at us, Julian pulled me in for more kisses.

He put his left hand around my waist while putting his right hand on my neck, giving me chills. I put my right hand around his neck, and my left hand going under his arms. We kissed until Austin got a call and we pulled away.

Austin excused himself and went to the side to talk on the phone. While he was talking, I realized YN was gone. I tried looking around and I couldn't sight her anywhere.

"Um have you seen YN anywhere?" I asked Julian while getting a hold of his arm, but still looking around.

"No, she must be somewhere here and if not she must have left home", Julian replied like he was sure about it.

"No I feel like something went wrong", I said concerned and ran out of the park looking around.

This was scaring me now, she never leaves without telling anyone.

I was running all over the place until, I saw a crowd looking and making a chaos.

My heart was pounding really hard while I took steps toward the crowd. As I was closer, I heard someone say, "she is going to die, you have to call the ambulance".

I don't know why but I was scared, that the girl might be YN.

I walked lightly pushing people so I can get through to see who it was.

"Excuse me, you can't be pushing people around like that", a woman said in an attitude.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to see who it is? My friend is missing and I suspect that this might be her", I apologized to her. After hearing what I had to say, she smiled at me and I kept walking after smiling back.

I was relieved when I saw the face because it wasn't YN. I did feel bad for the girl that was in pain, but thankfully, the ambulance came.

As soon as the ambulance came, I went back to where Julian and Austin were.

"I can't find her", I said as I was running towards Julian.

"Can't find who?" Austin cut in.

"YN", I answered.

"She must be somewhere here, she always does this when problems come to her", he answered. I couldn't believe YN fell in love with this idiot.

He didn't even care about her now.

"Yes I know I have that problem, but not this time", someone said behind me.

I turned around to see who it was.

Author
Hey guys!!!
How was this chapter? Any comments? Who could it be? Thank you everyone for 3.04k views!!! I am so happy!!! Thank you to everyone!!! Especailly Krazy_Kiran and Noelaixox!!! Thank you and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me at suchi99!!!