Part 8

“Harry’s back!” Ginny shouted, jolting me out of my daydream.

We all turned around just as he and Mr Weasley walked  into the kitchen. He didn’t say anything at first; his face was as straight as a board and then he cracked a grin and said “all charges were dropped.”

The whole room erupted and Ginny, Fred and George started doing some kind of war dance around the room shouting “he got off! He got off! He got off!”

“I knew you’d be ok, Harry” I told him as I hugged him “Dumbledore is great with stuff like that.”

He grimaced at the sound of our Headmaster’s name but said “yeah, he helped loads.” It didn’t really sound as though he meant it though; I didn’t press the subject.

Mr Weasley couldn’t stay; he had some kind of shout to go to…something about toilets? Anyway, Mrs Weasley did a meal for us and then we went to bed. Apparently we had a long day tomorrow.

Our Hogwarts letters came about three days after Harry arrived and with it came two prefect badges…for Ron and Hermione. I was absolutely gobsmacked when I saw Ron with his; I thought that Harry would get it.

The last few days at Grimmauld place were great, especially now that Harry was definitely going to come back to school with us. The cleaning slowed down which meant that Fred and I could spend more time together…alone.

September the first came around quickly and before we all knew it, we were back on the Hogwarts express winding our way towards Hogwarts.

I know that this is so short that it was hardly worth uploading but I wanted to get them back at Hogwarts plus...I kinda have an idea about what I want to do for the last few books but I'm not sure how it'll go down with you guys.

How would you all feel if an unamed character became pregnant? I am not going to write out the deed...it's just I have a mental plan and this is part of it. If you don't like it then I'll rethink it.

I'll upload again soon and I promise that it'll belonger than two pages!