Part 2

It took me a while to remember everything in the morning; who, being one example, the heck was sprawled over me in my bed? I sat up, blinking through the daze that sleep always left for me on early mornings, and turned to see that Fred had crawled out from under the bed sometime during the night and had joined me.

“Good morning earth shaker” Fred muttered, his eyes still closed.

“What?” I frowned.

“You snore like a sleeping dragon” he replied “I was wondering whether or not you were going to breathe fire.”

I glared at him but before I could say anything back, Hermione spoke. “Did your dad leave last night or did he stay?”

I looked up at her in shock; I’d totally forgotten about him! “I have no idea.” I told her as I jumped out of bed “I’ll go and have a look.” I looked back before I left my room and snapped “for god’s sake, Fred, get back under the bed if you want to keep your balls!”

Dad wasn’t in his bedroom when I peered through the gap in his door and I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he’d left last night. “Looking for something?” I jumped about ten foot in the air and whirled around to see dad standing a foot away from me.

Jesus!” I breathed.

“Jesus?”

“You scared the hell out of me!” I told him “I was just seeing if you were awake.”

He stared at me for a moment before raising his eyebrows at me. “When I left you here it was under the assumption that you would behave. You are underage, you were drinking  and you most certainly did not have permission to invite people into my house to misbehave and hump each other.”

“No one was humping!” I protested.

“I am not arguing with you, Lilliana; you, Granger, Fred and Ron will gather your things and head straight to headquarters and I will ensure that you will have around the clock supervision. If you abuse my trust again, there will be consequences. Do you understand?” He didn’t shout, he didn’t even sound angry but he was firm and I knew that he was disappointed so I just nodded and trailed back to my bedroom to find the three waiting for me.

“We need to pack up” I told them “dad’s gonna take us to headquarters.”

No one spoke as we left my room and met dad in the sitting room, by the fire. “This is the one and only time that the floo network will be used to get there. Do not attempt this again because the fire will not be accessible after you have stepped out of it, do you understand?” We all nodded at him. “Good, now step into the fire one by one but when you drop the powder, do not say a word. There is only one place you can go” he explained. “Lilliana, you go first.”

I stepped into the fire with my trunk, took a handful of floo powder and dumped it at my feet. I was engulfed in green flames and sucked down a long tube before being spat out the end and slid out of the grate and onto a cold, stone, floor.

A hand loomed in front of me and I looked up to see a man I hadn’t seen since the end of my third year, Sirius Black. He looked much healthier than he had the last time I saw him and he was grinning at me. “Mini Snape” he said as I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up “it’s been a while; you’ve changed.” Sirius winked.

“Well, kids tend to do that” I grinned back at him “but then so have you.”

“I don’t have dementors outside my bedroom door anymore” he joked as Fred shot into the room.

I hurried over to help him up as Sirius moved his trunk next to mine so that the next person didn’t bang into it. “Thanks, Lil” Fred smiled as he kissed me gently. A soft cough broke us apart.

“So it is true; I bet your father is happy about this arrangement.” Sirius stated in delight.

“He wants me to be happy” I shrugged “he hasn’t objected to our relationship.”

“He’s threatened me a few times” Fred smiled happily as though the idea amused him.

Sirius gave out his familiar bark like laughter and then was barrelled over by Ron as he rolled head over heels into the room. Fred and I were on the floor in hysterics as we watched the two try to untangle themselves; they managed it just moments before Hermione appeared in the grate an stepped neatly out with her trunk. How she managed to stay upright is beyond me.

“Welcome, all of you” Sirius told us, panting as he got up and pulling Ron with him.

“It’s nice to see you, Sirius” Hermione replied with a smile “is anyone else here?”

“Not right now, most who will be staying here have already moved in but everyone comes and goes throughout the day. Your mother should be here soon” he told Fred and Ron. “Come on, take a seat and I’ll sort out lunch.”

“Lunch?” I said in confusion “what happened to breakfast?”

“It came and went, Lilly.” Sirius chuckled “it’s already past one.”

“No wonder dad was annoyed” I sighed.

We didn’t do anything that day. It was all still really manic with people coming and going as they please with new bits of information, scrolls and tatty pieces of parchment. We met a few members of the order- Alastor, Mad eye, Moody being one of them and Nymphadora Tonks – a Metamorphmagus, being another. We were reunited with Professor Remus Lupin (my old crush) and he was happy to sit down with us and ask about how we were getting on at school. Being the old defence the dark arts teacher, he was interested to know what we’d been learning and who’d been teaching us but of course he knew all about the traitor Moody.

Mrs Weasley served up a delicious meal of spaghetti and meatballs for dinner before we were sent to bed with the knowledge that the days to come won’t be quite as easy as our first at Number 12 Grimmauld Place.

Sorry for the long wait; I've been very busy organising and taking part in a summer holiday club and am now really tired ahah. I would say that it has been a very long week but in actual fact it went so fast that I can still remember what happened on Monday! Anyways, whilst you are waiting for part three, why don't you go and check out my newest Fan fiction 'All for You' - it's another one centred around Severus Snape and a girl named Emily...yes, yes I love Severus :) That story is the reason for this upload so I do think that you should go and thank it ;)

xxxx