Chapter 29

Rebekah's POV

Its been two freaking days and Nik is constantly getting on my nerves! He won't stop scolding Vincent and Davina about the bloody spell. Good thing, my so moral brother, Elijah, is always there to somehow calm that bastard. I'm watching as the two witched try to tap on the ancestor's magic but once again they failed.

"Guess we have to kill one of you so we can bloody do this freaking spell. Niklaus is already getting on my nerves with his constant yells." I bluntly said. The two witched looked at me in disbelief. 

"No one is killing anyone." a voice said as she entered the room. I suddenly stand up and hugged our unexpected visitor.

"Sister, I missed you. You are really good in visiting us." I said

"I'm not visiting. I'm here to agree on doing the spell." she said. Okay that really caught every one off guard. Then Nik decided to show up with a smirk on his wicked face.

"So you expect me to also agree on your condition?" Nik said walking towards Freya. Freya just laughed at him.

"If you would be so kind as to leave us alone." Freya said

"Why should we leave?" Nik suspiciously asked. I rolled my eyes at him. Freya just smirked mischievously at us. All of a sudden an unknown force throw us downstairs.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I asked standing up.

"Freya did it. I guess we underestimated our older sister's capabilities." Elijah answered. Nik flashed towards the room but he can't get in. 

"Stop trying to get inside Niklaus. Give them the privacy they need. Its the least you can do." Elijah said

"Fine. Just with that spell!" Nik yelled inside. We just seat on the couch and waited for them.

Freya's POV

As I throw my siblings outside of the room, I used my magic to put on a boundary and privacy spell. I turn around and face Vincent and Davina smiling.

"About time you showed up. Your brother is annoying." Davina said

"Well, he could be like that sometimes or rather always. So any progress?" I asked getting inside the circle and sit between them.

"No. We can't harness the power of the ancestors. It can't be acquired by a living being, Freya." Vincent explained

"I have a plan and I need you to promise me that you won't tell my siblings about this." I said. They looked at me curiously.

"Don't tell me what I think you are planning. That's insane, Freya! " Vincent exclaimed

"Its the only way, Vincent! I have to do this. Besides, I have to stop Lucien from killing my siblings." I explained.

"Woah! You are going to kill yourself?" Davina asked shock is evident in her voice. I nodded.

"Then what Freya? If we succeed in reversing the spell? What is stopping your siblings from killing Lucien? He will be vulnerable after the spell." Vincent said.