Chapter 10

Elijah's POV
Its been a week since Lucien kidnapped our sister, Freya. We never stopped looking for her. Vincent try to use a locator spell but it always fails. It seems that Lucien really did everything he can to hide Freya from us. Speaking of the lunatic, he won't stop terrorizing and threatening us. We even bargain ourselves for Freya but he just won't let our sister go.

"We can follow Lucien perhaps we can find where Freya is." Hayley suggested
"We already tried that and in the end we lost him." I explained to Hayley. She just sighed.
"Lucien is being guarded by the ancestors. Of course that includes Freya who is linked to him. Anything happens to Freya also happens to Lucien." Vincent explained
"I hate being useless here! Freya is also my family I just can't stand here and do nothing." Hayley rant as she stand up from the sofa.
"Like always, I would have to do something reckless in order to bring back Freya." Niklaus said walking out of the room.
"I just hope that Lucien didn't do something to Freya or I swear to god I would hang him upside down and skin him alive." Hayley rant even more. 

I just hope that whatever Niklaus would do it would benefit us especially Freya. Being away with Lucien doesn't help her especially with the growing attraction she have for him.

"Elijah, we have serious problem right now." Marcel said entering the room.
"What is it now?" I asked him
"Aurora escaped. I don't know how but when I went to her cell she's gone." He replied.
"Oh goodness! Now we have Aurora to mind about!" Hayley yelled.

This is not good. We have to find a way to save Freya and kill both Aurora and Lucien as soon as possible before we end up all dead.

Lucien's POV
After Freya's confession awhile ago, I can't sleep and keep on thinking about what she just said to me. Freya Mikaelson loves me! I was certainly stunned with that revelation. I can feel her emotions but I didn't think that it would be like this. When she said those words I felt all of her emotions crashing on me like a tidal wave. Anger, hatred, loneliness and love all at the same time. I heard her crying upstairs but I can't find myself moving maybe because my mind is still processing everything she said.

I do feel attracted to her but I just don't know whether this is love or just lust for her. Damn it! My mind is clouded by her. I guess I really moved on to Aurora. Speaking of Aurora, I met with her before the "revelation" scene with Freya.

Flashback
"Glad you came, Lucien. So what's our next plan?" She happily said taking a sip on her drink. She just escaped from Freya's spell and immediately contacted me.
"There is no plan for now, Aurora. I would working by myself." I bitterly replied at her. She seem confused at my statement.
"What do you mean? We are team you said so yourself Lucien." she said
"You used me against your own revenge to Niklaus. You never did love me Aurora. I was so stupid to think that you did actually care and love me but instead you used me as a way for your own plan to work." I explained. She was shocked but then she smiled.
"Yes, I did used you. You were so drawn to me and I used that as my advantage. Its just the way it is Lucien." she said smiling at me as she stand up
"By the way, regard me with your new lover, Freya. She is really did a number on me and I would definetely make sure that I would return the favor." she added. As soon as she finished her statement, I pinned her against the wall.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on her, Aurora! You would be facing me if you do." I firmly stated.
"Whatever you say Lucien. Be sure to guard your emotions, love. Freya Mikaelson is not just an ordinary witch she is just like her brothers. Manipulative. Bye!" she said walking out of the bar

End of flashback

Freya may be a Mikaelson but she is much different from her brother in some ways. I know that she told me the truth about her feelings but I just can't reciprocate that for now. Although, I want her safe and I will kill anyone who will harm her. Let's say confuse as of the moment. For now, I need to focus on my plan for her brothers and no more distractions.

I just hope I can manage not to be distracted by the little witch living with me.