Chapter 5

Third Person's POV
Elijah and Niklaus seek some witches that could help them to unlink Freya from Lucien but everytime the witches try to chant a spell the ancestors stops them.

Elijah's POV
"This is hopeless! The Ancestors doesn't want to unlink Freya with Lucien. Davina can't help either because she is occupied dealing with Kol already." Hayley rant
"We have to try Hayley for Freya. I don't want my sister to die along with that stable boy!" I replied
"Well brother might as well think of something that can help her. We have been trying for 2 days yet the outcome is still the same." Niklaus explained
"No need to stress yourselves with it. If I have to die so that Lucien can be stop then so be it." Freya cut in entering the room
"Freya we can't do that. You are our sister ans I think Rebekah and Kol won't be happy with you being dead." I reasoned with her.
"I need to go to Lucien. He is the only one that can remove this spell. " she said casually. That shocked all of us.
"Are you insane?! You want us to hand you to him?!" I yelled at her
"That's the only way Elijah! This stupid mark is not just a linking mark. He can feel everything I feel!" She yelled back.
"No Freya! You are staying here! We will go to that bastard." Niklaus said walking out of the room and I followed him out of the compound.

We arrived at Lucien's penthouse and to find that he is not there. Where could he be?

Freya's POV
After Elijah and Niklaus left, I decided to plan my escape. I called a friend of mine to help me then I went downstairs to execute my escape. I need to get out of the compound but it would be harder than I thought. All the entrance and exit of the compound is guarded by the Strix. I approached the two guards in the back entrance an they immediately blocked me. I used my magic against them and quickly went outside the compound. I ran as fast as I can to get away from thw compound then all of a sudden someone grabbed me.

"Shhhh its me. Its me." the voice said. I know that voice anywhere. He let me go and I slapped him hard on the face.
"What was that for?! I just saved your ass for pete's sake!" he said holding the cheek I slapped.
"You can't just grab someone like that! I thought you are one of the Strix!" I yelled at him
"Come on Frey stop yelling. Let's go before your badass brothers find you then kill me. I have so much to do that to be killed by an Original." He explained
"You're right. Let's go Daniel" I said grabbing his hand.

Daniel woosh us to his house here in New Orleans. That smartass put the deed to some human of course to avoid random vampires to enter his home. He give me a glass of water and we sit down on his sofa.

"Someone was watching us awhile ago." He said
"Who? I didn't saw anyone. I doubt that would be my brothers because they would immediately get me" I explained drinking the glass of water he gave me
"I'm guessing its that Lucien guy. He was watching us. Anger is evident in his face."
"I don't care about him anymore." I said
"You can't fool me Freya Mikaelson. Hahahaha. You are in love with that lunatic." He replied laughing and I just rolled my eyes at him.

Speaking of the devil, he is calling me right now.

"Daniel, answer it" I said giving him my phone. He grab my phone and put it in speaker phone.
"Hello?" Daniel said
"Who the hell are you? Give the phone to Freya!" Lucien yelled on the phone
"Sorry I don't know anyone named Freya. You must have dialled the wrong number." Daniel replied holding his laughter
"I know you are with her you dimwith! I saw the two of you run off awhile ago. Give her the phone or I will burn your house to the ground!" Lucien angrily said.

We quickly looked outside and there he is smirking at us. I roll my eyes and went outside the house. In an instant, Lucien is in front of me. I cross my arms around my chest.

"Good thing you are here, Lucien. I need to talk to you." I said
"That's the first time you said that you wanted to see me, love. I think our relationship is slowly upgrading." He replied still smirking at me
"I don't have time for you flirty remarks. I want you to unlink us or I would kill myself so you could die with me." I threatened him. Lucien close the space between us and now our face is only an inch away from each other.
"I's rather see you try,my dear sweet Freya. Don't you want us being linked together? I mean you obviously have feelings for me. You are hiding it from your precious family. Don't you want us to be together?" He explained smirking.

I can smell his minty breath. I even close our faces and I saw him closing his eyes. Is he expecting me to kiss him? His lips is so tempting but I can't do this with him. He wants to play a game then so be it. I lean in his ear and whispered.

"Watch and learn Castle." I whispered as I quickly return inside the house.

I can see the frustration in his face then he tried entering the house but he wasn't invited.

"You are not invited in our little home. Go home and leave me and my girlfriend alone!" Daniel yelled at Lucien.

Lucien tried to attack but he can't pass through the barrier. I felt Daniel wrap his arms around my waist. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead in front of Lucien.

"Get your hands off her! She's mine!" Lucien yelled and keep banging the barrier
"She's never yours! Her body, her soul and her heart is mine, Lucien. That stupid mark on her neck doesn't prove anything!" Daniel yelled back and slammed the door on Lucien's face
"You can't have her you baboon! The ancestors made sure of that! I will be back Freya and I will make sure to prove it to that asshole!" Lucien yelled and vanished

I heard my cellphone ringing and I'm guessing it would be one of my brothers. I texted Hayley.

To Hayley
Tell them that I'm fine. I'm with my friend. Safe and sound inside a fortified house. I'll be back soon.

After a few minutes, Hayley replied.

From Hayley
Klaus is smashing things here while Elijah is "understanding" you right now. Don't worry I'll take care of our little minions here. Hahaha. Take care Freya. Don't let Lucien get in your skin.

I can't help but laugh at Hayley's text message.

"Your man is very angry with me, Frey. Please don't let him kill me. Hahaha." Daniel said laughing
"I guess he is. Hahaha. Come on let's eat dinner. I'm famished!" I laughed along with him.

Daniel cooked our dinner and started talking about the time we used to spent together. We started laughing and cracking jokes about things. Its already dawn when we stopped and head for bed. He kissed me on the forehead and went to his room. I smiled thinking that he still is the same Daniel when I met him.  Daniel is quite prepared with my arrival with all the clothes in the cabinet and some girly stuffs. I quickly changed to my panjamas and lay on the bed.

I touched the mark on my neck. I felt the pleasure around my body when Lucien was close to me. Why does he want me so bad? Damn it! Just thinking of him makes my body hot. Stupid mark! Stupid Lucien! Stop feelings!

Daniel is right. I'm in love with that lunatic even if he is the devil in my our story.