Chapter 16

Lucien's POV

Damn it! She won't answer my calls and texts! I have been trying to reach Freya for two damn days already! Is she just gonna let everything go between us because of her family? If she don't want to talk then I would pay her a visit instead. I quickly went to the Mikaelson compound. I can see the Strix members are surrounding the compound. I saw a light from Freya's room. I smirked to myself and immediately climbed her balcony. Since I'm not invited in, the balcony is the only way I can observe Freya. I saw her dressing herself up. Damn it! She is the only one who have this effect on me.

"You shouldn't be here." she said cutting my thoughts. She is already outside the balcony, her arms around her chest.
"You've been avoiding me, love. I don't like it. I missed you." I said grabbing her waist. She then put her arms around my neck.
"I do miss you too. You know that we are currently in a complicated situation, Lucien." She replied putting her head on my chest.
"Then come with me,Freya. I don't want you to get hurt if I execute my plans." I said looking in her eyes. She pushed me away from her.
"I can't. They are my family and They mean the most to me." she explained looking away from me. I can feel myself get hurt by her statement.
"You have to choose Freya." I said hurt is evident in my voice. She look at me confused.
"What the hell are you saying Lucien? You know I can't choose between you and my family. I love you and I love them as well." she explained holding my hands. I remove my hands from her hold.
"Please just let me fix this. I beg you Lucien. I don't want to lose anyone especially you. You mean that much to me." she said holding my face close to hers. I closed my eyes and savor the moment. I can't lose her either but I still want my revenge. As I open my eyes, I saw her crying with her eyes close. I wipe her tears and she open her eyes then look at me. Her eyes is like pleading to me to stop but I can't.
"I'm so sorry Freya. They need to die." I explained as a tear escape my eyes. I was about to leave when she hugged me from behind.
"Don't do this. Please stop." she said still crying. I removed her arma around my waist and vamp speed away.

I'm sorry Freya. I would do anything not to hurt you in the process of my revenge to your brothers. For now, I need to take my plan into action.

Freya's POV
After Lucien left, I went inside my bedroom still wiping my tears.

"Freya." a voice said. I saw Hayley leaning against my door frame smirking at me.

Oh no. This is not good.