Chapter 6

Elijah's POV

Its been a week since Freya left the compound. She has been updating us thru text messages of what she is doing. Vincent and her are still working on the serum that could kill both Lucien and Aurora. I know that my sister is in pain given the situation that her affection towards Lucien is growing stronger especially with the mark on her neck. Niklaus is aggravated in killing Lucien because of what happened with Camille. Speaking of Camille, we decided to let her stay in the compound because Niklaus doesn't want her being used once again. For Aurora's case, she is still unconscious thanks to Freya's spell that is keeping her that way. More Strix member are guarding the compound especially after Lucien's unexpected visit the night Freya left.

Flashback

After Hayley received a text messaged from Freya, we retire from our rooms to rest until a noise made us alert.

"What the hell is that noise? Hope would wake up with that." Hayley said

"Hello! Anybody home?!" a voice yelled from downstairs. We immediately run downstairs only to see Lucien on the other side of the barrier.

"What do you want Lucien? You are not welcome here." I said . Lucien just smirked at us and keep banging the barrier.

"Stop that you lunatic! Some of us have toddlers trying to sleep!" Hayley yelled.

"Do I look like I care? And to answer you question Elijah. The one I need is not here but outside your fortified compound playing with her "boyfriend". I know I'm not welcome here with the barriers and guards you hired." he sarcastically explained. He must be pertaining to Freya. He knows where Freya is.

"We have no time for you, Lucien. You used my sister enough! Let her go already!" I yelled at him and the bastard just crossed his arms around his chest and lean on the wall.

"No can do, Elijah. You see that mark on her neck doesn't just link her to me but also made her my property. "

"She is not your property Lucien!"Niklaus yelled. I grabbed his arm before he try to attack Lucien.

"I know what you are thinking. You want me to remove that mark from Freya so you can happily kill me and Aurora but you see I can't. I'm not a witch and basically the ancestors will stop who even try to remove it. You can kill Aurora since she already betrayed me but you can't kill me. Killing me would mean killing your own sister." he explained.

"Enough!" Nik yelled running towards Lucien but before he could step out of the barrier I stopped him.

"Niklaus! Calm yourself down. He is just taunting you so that you cross the line. Ignore him and calm down. Freya is safe and not even Lucien can get her." 

"A simple boundary spell can't stop me from getting her, Elijah. If that mutt touches even a hair on Freya's head I would make sure to burn him. " Lucien said and vanished

End of Flashback

Niklaus and I are in the study room when Hayley suddenly appear in front of us. She seem distress from something.

"You need to hurry! Lucien is burning the house Freya and her friend is. You need to save her." she said. 

We immediately stand up and asked Hayley the exact location of the house. 

Hold on sister. We are coming for you.