In a dream, memories, shouts and screams.

Reece's P.O.V:

I wake up groggily, not knowing where I am. I sit up and look around the room. Then I remember where I am. I'm in Zayn's room. In his bed. With him next to me. I look across at him and I smile. He looks so sweet, so angelic, when he sleeps. I reach over to get my phone to see what the time is, when I realize that Zayn's holding my hand. I look down in surprise. He must have held my hand when I was asleep. I look at the time. 8:43 am. I get up and slip my hand out of Zayn's hand. He stirs and turns over onto his side. I pull on the tracksuit bottoms I'd took off to sleep and pick up my phone. I go over to him and whisper 'See ya later, Zayn' then I kiss him lightly on his cheek and go downstairs.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I remember slipping my hand into Reece's when I knew she was asleep. And then I fell asleep.

And all I remember this morning is waking up and thinking “She kissed me! She kissed me!”. On the cheek, nevertheless.

Well, I stirred because I heard her get up and pull on her (well, my) tracksuit bottoms. Then she came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. She actually kissed me! On the cheek!

Louis' P.O.V:

We all woke up pretty early apart from Zayn and Harry, 'cos we're having a day out. I was having breakfast, Niall was in the living room and Liam was in the kitchen with me. He was having toast, as he normally does. Reece comes into the kitchen, chirpy and full of life (At a quarter to nine. Nobody can be that chirpy at a quarter to nine), with her hair up in a ponytail and Zayn's clothes still on.

'Morning guys!' she says, smiling. I swallow my mouthful of cereals and ask her 'Have fun last night?' I grin, cheekily. She rolls her eyes at me and says

'Oh, yeah, totally. We had an exiting session of sleeping. And then, guess what? We slept some more!'. I laugh and she sits down.

'Do you want anything for breakfast?' I ask her.

'Yes, please. Cereal. Where is it?'

'Liam, you get it for her' I say to him and he takes a bowl and pours some Rice Krispies into it, adds milk and hands the bowl to Reece.

'Umm, Liam? Do you have a spoon I could use, please?' Reece asks him. I burst out laughing and say to her

'Yeah, they're in the drawer. You'll have to get it. Liam doesn't like spoons' I see Reece's eyes light up at that bit of information.

'Why don't you like spoons, Liam?' she asks him conversationally. I answer for him.

'He has a fear of them.'

'Kay.' she shrugs and starts eating her cereal. I look at her. She's actually very pretty if you take the time to look at her properly.

I wonder if she knows who we are. I think she does. She just isn't showing it. We had a talk yesterday, when she was getting changed. Zayn and me think she does know who we are. Harry, Liam and Niall think she doesn't.

She gets up and puts the bowl in the sink and Liam eyes her carefully.

'Well, I gotta go guys. Have fun in London' she smiles at us and we reply:

'Thanks, we will', she turns to leave but then she turns around and asks:

'And where are my clothes?'

'They're still wet. We'll tell Zayn or Harry to take 'em round later' Liam says.

'Ok, well see ya later'