Ice-Skating

Reece's P.O.V:

Someone's whispering my name...Quietly. But it's getting louder. And he's shaking me.

'Reece! Reece, wake up!' someone yells, as I fall onto the floor, out of my bed.

'WHAT!?' I roar. Someone laughs and I look up from my position on the floor. Niall.

'Niall, you have five seconds to get out of my room before I kick your backside' I growl at him. I hear Niall run out of the room and I grin. That got him!

Then I sense that someone is still there.

'We're going ice-skating!' Harry says. I climb back into bed and turn over.

'We're going no-where. I'm staying here' I say and then I say:

'Wait. Ice-skating you say?'

'Yeah, everyone's coming' he replies.

'So...are you coming?' he asks me, when I don't say anything. I shrug.

'I don't know. I don't know how to ice-skate and if I go, I'll make a complete idiot of myself' I say.

'No you won't! I'll help you ice-skate for a few turns or something. We really want you to come' he says. I sigh.

'Ok. I'm up for it!' I say, smiling. He leaves my room and I get changed into some warm clothes and tie my hair up into a side plait. Then Lou makes me breakfast.

'Reece, go see if Zayn's ready please' Liam says to me. I get up and go to Zayn's room. I knock.

'Yeah?' he calls from inside. I open the door and look for him. I gulp.

'Sorry Zayn. Didn't mean to intrude or anything' I say, turning my head away and going red. He laughs quietly and says:

'Doesn't matter. Haven't you seen a boy without a top on before?' he winks at me. I grin. I have seen a boy without a top on before, but Zayn looks especially good without a top on. It looks like he's just got out of the shower. He's got trousers on, but no top. And his hair's wet and he's got a towel slung over his shoulder.

'I have, actually' I reply, looking at his face instead of his chest. He grins back and dries his hair with the towel.

'Um...Liam asked me to see if you were ready. Obviously, you're not' I say, gesturing to his chest. Man, why does he have to look so good without a top on and his hair wet? He laughs again. He seems to be in a better mood.

'Yeah. I'll be ready in about ten minutes' he says.

'Don't you have to blow dry your hair then, Zayn?' I ask him, good-naturedly. He smiles at me and then he replies:

'I do, but I was gonna wear a hat today, so I don't have to do it up nice'. I nod.

'Ok then. I'll leave you now' I say and leave his room and go back to the living room.

After fifteen minutes, he comes out and Kari bursts into our living room.

'Zayn!?' she calls. She's got a paper in her hand. I'm in a paper. Oh. It's me on Zayn's back, when I couldn't walk and they took me to their studio. She shoves it in his face and demands:

'What's this?'

'What does it look like?' Harry interjects. She then turns to me.

'I told you to leave my boyfriend alone!' she shouts at me. I don't respond to her shouting.

'No. You told me to stay out of your relationship. Not to stay away from Zayn' I reply, looking at her coldly. She continues to yell.

'I don't care what I said! Just leave my boyfriend alone! And stay out of our relationship!' she yells at me, raising her hand. I actually thought she was going to hit me or slap me round the face.