At the party

This is the 7th chapter of It's Gotta Be You :) I hope you like itt :)
The girlfriends don't appear much in this chapter, sorry bout that.

Anway, Vote, Comment and Fan pleaseee :DDD Enjoy

P.S: It might be a tiny bit disturbing...Sorry xD Laterzz

Zayn's P.O.V:

We're goin' to a party tonight. I forgot to ask Reece if she's going. I hope so. Tuesday and Wednesday went quickly, and I don't know why. Abi's come round once and met all of us. And she's sworn not to tell anyone. Me and the boys have been planning for the beach trip we're having after school on Friday. Harry likes Abi, but he prefers Steph. He and Steph are officially dating now.

The girls have come round a few times on Tuesday and Wednesday. We all get on really well, which is good. Reece gets on really well with Lana. They're really good friends I think. Reece is friends with all of them, though. The girls aren't coming on Friday, to the beach. It's only us, Reece and Abi. Who invited herself. She said Reece needs her. Ha! I think Reece can look after herself. But oh well, whatever.

Abi's been asked to the party tonight by a boy. I don't know if they're going out or not.

I don't know if I should tell Reece how I feel. I don't know if she feels the same. If I did tell her and she didn't feel the same way, then I could've messed our friendship up. But if I tell her and she does feel the same, then it could end well. I'm not sure though.

'Stop thinking about Reece, Zayn and pick some clothes for the party tonight!' exclaims Harry, who's behind me. I laugh and shake my head at him. He was probably reading my mind or something.

We pick out an outfit for tonight. All of the boys are coming and their girlfriends are too. I hope no one recognises us. I remember that Abi said she's going with a few friends. I hope one of those friends is Reece.

We sit down in the living room and Louis says 'We're leaving for the beach after school. So I'll pick you guys up when school's finished. What I mean is I'll be waiting by the gates, Okay?'

'Yep' I reply.

'Yeah, bud. Are we gonna take food?' Niall asks. I roll my eyes and Louis says sarcastically 'No, we're gonna feed on sand and drink from the sea. Or we'll just starve. How does that sound?'

'Well. I don't want to eat sand, but the water's fine' answers Niall, looking a bit confused. We all burst out laughing and Liam says

'He was joking buddy'

'Oh. Yeah I knew that' he replies.

'Yeah. 'Course you did' says Harry. We watch TV and joke around till seven-ish and then we all start getting ready for the party. The girls meet us at home at half past eight.

Reece's P.O.V:

We all picked out an outfit. Ash, who was tall and had the build of a model and long brown hair and grey eyes, chose a golden sequinned one-armed dress. It came down to above her knees.

Bray who was smallish and had short auburn hair and bright green eyes, chose a short white dress with thin straps. It had black lace around the hem and below the chest.

Abi chose a leather-look dress that had a diamond hole at the back (That's how the dress was. She didn't rip it or anything).

I chose a short black dress. It came off both of my shoulders. Or I could pull it up onto one of my shoulders, but it slipped off. I kept on pulling it back up onto my shoulder. It was kinda frilly by the shoulder parts. Not frilly as in girly-frilly. Cool frilly.