Painful.

Heyoo!!!! :D Another chapter! Comment and vote below guys! :D The cliffhanger has been resolved! :D

                                                                            * The Accident *

It was like everything was going in slow motion.

'Reece!' I yell urgently. I saw the car and I saw Reece. I run to the road, my heart beating loudly and my breath heaving. Reece freezes.

When I reach Reece I push her out of the way of the car. She lands on the road and then she looks up.

'Zayn!' she cries. I feel a pain go up my side, all the way to my shoulder and I fall, hitting my head on the curb.

'Zayn move!' she cries. She stands up and pulls me out of the way of another car.
Pain's blinding my vision. I stumble, holding onto my side in pain. I'm about to fall but Reece grabs me and helps me stand. She put her arm around my shoulders and I put my arm around her waist.

She staggers under my weight, as she walks quickly away from the cars. I look up and see the boys and the girls running towards us.

'Call an ambulance!' Reece shouts and Louis pulls his phone out and dials.

When we reach the pavement she lets me down and I lay down.

'Zayn, why did you do that?' she asks, crying. I shrug. I'm having trouble staying awake. The boys reach us and they push Reece away, accidentally.

She leans over me lifting my t-shirt up, inspecting my side. I hear her intake a breath, but I ignore it. I reach out and she hugs me.

'Thanks. Thank you Zayn' she whispers in my ear as I see blackness.

Reece's P.O.V:

I fall against the road, after Zayn pushes me out of the way.

I look up to see him get hit. He falls and cracks his head on the curb. I gasp and stand up, pulling him out of the way. He stumbles, gripping his side. I hold him by his shoulders and he leans into me, holding my waist. I heave. He's really heavy.

We walk to the pavement, manoeuvring out of the way of other cars. I set him down and he lays down. I lean over him, as the boys come over, pushing me to get to Zayn. I lift his t-shirt up and gasp. There's a big cut near his ribs. Then he pulls me to him and we hug. I whisper my thanks in his ear before he goes limp.

I sit down on the steps, after Zayn was took to the hospital. Kari went with him. I put my head in my hands and sighed.

'He'll be Ok' someone says, sitting down beside me. I look up. A very pretty girl is sitting beside me.

'I'm Kari's cousin, Jaz' she says, holding out her hand. Oh. I shake her hand and then sigh again.

'He will be Ok' she repeats. I nod.

'Yeah, let's hope so' I say, standing up. Liam comes along and hugs me.

'Oh Reece. We're just glad you weren't hurt' he says.

'Yeah' I say quietly.

'C'mon, let's go to the hospital. Louis said he'd drive us' Liam pulls me to the car and I climb in, next to Harry.