Apologize

Zayn's P.O.V:

Reece is here!? I did not expect that. When they said there's a girl coming with the tour/concert manager, I didn't think it'd be Reece! Well, for starters I didn't even know Reece's Dad was a manager. She's sitting on the sofa, Louis' arm around her waist.

I can feel the feelings I had for her coming back. I stare at her. She's pretty, as always. Damn it, Zayn! You have a girlfriend! I think to myself.

'Well, you haven't seen each other in ages. Why don't you give her a hug Zayn?' Niall says. I want to kill him. Reece blushes and I groan inwardly. Why does she have to look so pretty when she blushes? She stands up and walks over to me. She grimaces at me, in an apologetic way and I give a half-hearted smile back. She puts her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist.

I breathe in. She smells nice. Like she always used to.

She sits down again and looks over at Hannah. 'Hi Hannah!' I say, smiling at her. She smiles back and says 'Hey Zayn!' and then she looks at Reece. Suddenly she gets up and pulls Reece to her feet.

'Lets go and see if your Dad needs a hand or anything' she says, yanking Reece to the door.

'Calm down Hannah. You're gonna pull my arm out of it's socket' I hear Reece moan.

'Well, I had to get you out of there quick...' I hear Hannah reply and then they shut the door. Why did she say that?

Kari comes and sits down next to me. She puts her head on my shoulder and then asks me

'Are we goin' out tonight?'. I shrug. She sighs.

'I wish you were more complete in your answers, Zayn' she says. I roll my eyes.

I wish Reece hadn't come to L.A. I wish I didn't have feelings for her, because then, she couldn't hurt me.

They come back after half an hour. Kari says she has to go meet her mum so she leaves. We're all in the kitchen when Hannah and Reece get back.

'So, what do you boys do everyday then?' Hannah asks us, hugging Louis. I guess they're back together then. Niall starts.

'We lay in, sometimes, but after sleeping we have breakfast and then we shower-' he's cut off by Liam. 'I don't think she wanted it in detail, buddy'. Reece and Hannah laugh and I clench my teeth. 'Well, we do some practising and stuff like that. We're filming a video right now. One Thing. It's pretty cool. Have you heard it?' Harry asks the girls.

Reece nods. 'It was playing on the plane, actually' she replies. Hannah looks at her and says

'Why didn't you wake me up to listen to it?'

'Because it's only a song. I wasn't going to wake you up for a song, Hannah. You need your beauty sleep' Reece winks at her. Then the doorbell goes and the boys rush out of the kitchen, followed by Louis and Hannah.

'It's probably Sam' says Liam.

'Or Lana!' says Niall.

'Or Steph!' interjects Harry. I roll my eyes.

It's just me and Reece in the kitchen. Alone. She takes a deep breath. I look over at her. She's playing with a strand of her hair, unconsciously.

I turn to leave the kitchen.

'So, how's it going with you and Kari?' she asks me, looking at me. I blink at her. What does she care? I shrug. She laughs.

'What are you laughing at?' I ask her, angrily. She stops laughing.