Angry.

Louis' P.O.V:

When we got back to the hotel, we were all very tired. We'd been singing like maniacs for ages and then we had to carry Reece back to the hotel. I don't mind, it's just she's pretty heavy for a slim girl. She's probably got thick bones or something.

I flop down on the sofa and Hannah, who's been waiting for us, sits down beside me and lays her head on my shoulder.

'Have a nice day?' she asks me. I nod.

'Yep. Reece came with us to watch us perform and she sang with us. It was pretty cool' I reply.

'Cool. She's a good singer isn't she?' Hannah grins at me.

'Yeah she is. Mr Jones, our music director asked her if she wanted to perform with us one time'

'Really? That's great! What did she say?'

'She hasn't made up her mind yet' I reply.

'Oh. Well, I suppose she'll say yes' Hannah says. I nod. Then the doorbell rings. Niall gets up and answers it.

'Lana! Sam! Steph! Hey girls!' we hear him say. There's a chorus of:

'Hey Niall!'. Steph goes in and sits down next to Harry and Sam goes into the kitchen where Liam is. And Lana walks in with Niall. They sit down on the sofa, next to where Reece is sitting, her leg on the coffee table.

'Hey, no feet on the table!' I tease her. She grins, but doesn't budge her foot.

'That's it. Don't obey your older bro. I'll go over and make you move that foot of yours. That's a priceless antique!' I say.

'A priceless antique you say...Like you?' she asks me, cheekily. I gasp.

'You just called me old!' I retort. She nods.

'Well, you are' she says, teasing me. I start getting up.

'I will make you eat your words' I say. I stand up and she stands up. On one foot. I laugh.

'You ain't gonna get very far on that leg' I say, smiling.

'Yeah...I'm not' she says. I creep forward. She looks around me.

'I've got you now, Reece' I say, closing in on her. She puts her foot on the floor and winces.

'Old, am I Reece?' I grin at her. She nods, smiling, even though her foot is obviously causing her pain. Then I reach for her and suddenly she's gone. She ducks down and runs/hops/limps towards the door. I blink. She was quick. Even on one foot.

Then the front door opens and Zayn and Kari come through it. I frown at Kari. Reece stops to let them past and Kari elbows her in the stomach. I hiss at her, but no one hears me.

I walk over to Reece and ask her:

'Are you Ok?'. She nods, tears in her eyes. I hug her tightly. I don't think it hurt her. Much.

'C'mon. I'll let you off. For now' I say, leading her to the living room. She laughs.

'Ok. I take it back. You're not old. You're pretty young' she says, grinning. I laugh with her.

'Thanks. I'll take it as a compliment from my little sis' I say. Kari lists her head.

'Little sister?' she asks me. Reece nods.

'But you're not his little sister' she says, stating the obvious. Zayn guffaws. Kari looks back at him, angry. Oh dear.

'You're not supposed to laugh at me Zayn' she says, hurt. You may call me cold-hearted but I don't feel sorry for Kari right now. All I feel is a kinda hatred. I don't know why. I look at Zayn as he looks back at Kari. They weren't supposed to be going out. They aren't the right couple.