You Don't Know A Thing (Final Chapter- 10)

Alea's P.O.V.

So that brings us to now. My wedding day, dressed in a gown I couldn't have hoped to afford before I met him- my prince. I can't believe all that's happened, the fight in the parking lot- all I saw was Josh beating the crap out of Niall, it was the scariest thing I have ever seen. All I wanted to do was run over to him, but Louis was holding me back. The cops came and arrested Josh and his goons and the debt I owed to him was paid. Anyway, Cora's spinning in her flower girl dress singing songs about how her "mommy and daddy" are getting "marrweed". She makes me smile, but not as much as Niall does. All my fears were washed away that day in the hospital... "Alea..." Niall groaned. I wiped my tears fratically and sat down on the bed beside him. "I'm here. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I whispered quietly to the bruised man in the bed. I gently brushed the hair out of his face. Oh, his face! The normal, smile was gone and his otherwise clean skin was now decorated with brightly colored purples and blacks as well as dark blues in random splotches. I felt a tear snake into my eye as I looked at his face. "Shh, don't cry... Hey, it's ok." I didn't know what I was doing, but feeling Niall's warm hand on my cheek gave my the reassurance I needed. I slowly leaned down and pecked his lips. They were surpisingly warm and smooth. I was about to lean up when I felt Niall's hand on my back, gently holding me there. I swallowed hard and watched as his eyes dipped down to my lips. He sat up slightly and I felt his tongue gently glide across my bottom lip, asking for entrance like a gentleman. I granted it. All my tears, fears, and all other feeling expect his lips on my and how our tongues danced together, but that's probably too much information.

Anyways, now we’re about to be joined together forever. I can barely catch my breath as it flies away from my mouth. “Ready?” Zayn asks, popping his head into the dressing room. He’s smiling at me softly. I nod and walk towards him, “Ready,” I whisper back. My world seems to be flying past and all I can see now is Niall. The smile on his face and the tears in his eyes makes me blush. Zayn walks me down towards my waiting groom. The pastor is talking about the vows and love, but I can’t hear him. I watch Niall’s lips move as he repeats. I find my mouth going as well, but I’m not sure what I’m saying. Niall is slipping the ring on my finger and I’m putting his on him. The next thing I know Niall and I are kissing. Passion, love and warmth fly all over my body. I smile as we pull apart. We turn and the pastor calls out to all listening, “I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan.”

                                                              ~The End~            

----

Sorry if anyone finds this disappointing! Here's it's over and I hope you all like it! Please vote and read my novel, "She Spins and She Sways". Thanks everyone who read this! Ya'll are the best sunshines ever!!! ☺

~ PillarsofStone

 PS- Alea's dress is on the side. ☺