I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 2

this is the second chapter that I have been working on, so I hope you enjoy it :)

Melissa xoxoxo

________________________________________________________________________

                                                   Chapter 2

Previously:

Suddenly my arm is in excruciating pain, Imagine in Harry Potter when you get hit with teh Cruciatus Curse, it hurts that bad, I look down, a long gash is dripping with blood, yep I'm getting punished for gasping.

Just stay quiet Cass, it'll be over before you know it.

A huge weight is lifted of me, The guy Is being slammed to the concrete, by two, no three other people, Then all of a sudden I see Black.

***********************************************************************************

Everything is white now, Surely I can't be dead, Or can I.

I try Moving a part of my body, I could get my finger to move that definitely means I'm not dead.

"OH LOOK SHE MOVED!!" A voice squealed.

"CC calm down, You'll shock her before she wakes up fully" A Cool deep voice replied back

There's people with me? , Most importantly, Where Am I?

If I could just get my eyes open then everything would make sense, maybe. I'll Just wait a bit and soon I'll be able to open my eyes. Minutes seemed like hours but soon enough, dots of colour flooded my eyesight. YES I can see!.

My eyelids flutter open and I'm sighted With a pale face with teardrop makeup staring right at me. 

"HOLY CRAP!" I shriek, honestly you can't blame me, say if you had just woken up and a some random person is staring right at you so close if you moved a fraction of an inch, you'd be touching cheek to cheek.

I look up at see I'm in a white room with about a billion lights, gosh, they need to turn that down, honestly, I could have gone blind. I look at the people who must have helped me. My eyes meet up to 5 other curious sets, I pay more attention to who the people are, they're...Black Veil Brides...I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, but then again they could really be, so that would explain the teardrop makeup that belongs to CC. I never thought I'd see the day where I get to meet Back Veil Brides. I have a slight secret obsession...okay make that huge secret obsession. 

"Sorry about CC, he's really excited that you're awake now." A deep voice apologised knocking me out of my thoughts, a voice that belonged to Andy.

"I'm probably guessing you want to know who we are?" He continued, As if he had to ask if I knew who they were, then again he probably didn't know I was a fan.

"It's okay, and I know who you guys are, You're Black Veil Brides!, I adore you!" I reply, most-likely grinning like a mad woman.

"That's awesome!, we saved a fan!" CC Smiled Brightly.

"Oh, yeah, talking about that, well you see, I'm having a bit of trouble remembering what happened so can you explain to me what happened after I blacked out?" I ask.

"I guess, we should start from the beginning, If you want" Ashley was the one to speak this time.

"Okay, yeah sure."

"Well, it all happened when we were walking down the road then we saw a person being grabbed into an alley, that person being you. We ran there as fast as we could, then the guy ripped your jacket, when we finally got there, Andy, Jake, and I pushed him off of you, then we started shouting at him, but the guy wimped out and ran away, soon after that,you passed after Jinxx and CC noticed you had a huge gash on your arm, and you lost a lot of blood, so Andy screamed for us to get an ambulance and we got to the hospital, they fixed you up, and well we've been waiting for you to wake up for 3 days, that's why CC was so happy when you moved your fingers." Ashley explained with a look of sorrow.