I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 3

So here is the third chapter, it might be a bit short but that's because I have exams going on, but I really wanted to upload :)

Hope you enjoy :D

Melissa xoxoxo

___________________________________________________________

                                     Chapter 3

*PREVIOUSLY*

 Then All Of A sudden we heard Shouting.

"OH MY GOD, SARAH, SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!, IT'S BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some girl in a group of girls around 13 or 14

"NO WAY!!!!!!!!, WHERE!!!!!" Another one screamed

"THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." The First Girl said, well shouted

Then A herd of Teenage Girls were Running our Way, Screaming and Pushing people out the Way.

We all turned our heads to CC where he was looking a bit sheepish

Great, CC, now you did it.

*********************************************************************************

As the ccreaming girls ran our way, I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I pushed CC in front.

"HEY!, Why do I have to go in front" He whined, trying to push me back.

"BECAUSE you're the one that was shouting!" 

"You know what? Those girls are getting really near and I really don't want to be a naked Andy again, so lets run!!" Andy groaned.

That's when we bolted, running towards the van, Andy streaming in front. Now that was unfair advantage, he had gazelle legs. We were getting nearer to the van, Jake pulled out the keys, and unlocked it.

"ASHLEY WE LOVE YOU!! GIVE US YOUR SHIRT!" One of them roared.

Without a second passing we all piled into the van, Jinxx being at the back was the last in, and 3 of the girls grabbed onto his legs. We pulled on his arms, Woah those girls are strong. It was no use.

"PLEASE JINXXY GIVE ME YOUR PANTS!!!" 

One of their hands clawed at them, ripping them slightly, maybe If he gives It to them, they'll go away.

"AHH!, please tell Sammi I love her!!" Jinxx yells at us.