I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?!

okay this is a plot that i've thought about for a while now but never actually started writing it so here it is, really hope you enjoy it :) 

                  xoxoxo Melissa :D

___________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    Chapter 1

Music pounds to my ears, god I've been here long enough, people are starting to get really drunk and high. Who knows what you might see if you just randomly open a bedroom door upstairs. Good thing I didn't drink to much or anything, they may be my friends but I don't have the same habits as them. I know my limits.

What 19 year old do you know that has to be forced to drink alcohol at a party, Me that's who. 

Some random song is playing, and boy are my ears pounding, maybe I should leave now. Will Terra get upset if i leave?. Terra's my best friend. To be honest, she's didn't even want to be my friend the first time we met. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay, Okay, Mum, I've got EVERYTHING!!" I remind her.

"Bag,Pencil Case,Book,Lunch, Snack-"

"YES!!!" I cut her off

"Aww my little girl's growing up" she says, her voice cracking a bit.

"God, Mum, I'm 15 not 5!!" I tell her

I mean, no mother treats her 15 year old daughter like mine does. I guess she only acts like that, because she doesn't want me to grow up too fast. You may be wondering, why she's acting like it's my first day at school. It's just in fact that we just moved here and i'm starting at Greenview High. Yes just what an American High school needs, The New British Kid.

By the time, we get to my new school, students are nowhere to be found. Just Great, I'm going to have to walk in there with everyone staring. Who are you kidding, they're going to stare no matter what. The school it self is actually quite big, but not as big as my old one, but it's still quite big. 

"Come Cassia, we have to go to office." she reminds me

"Uh Huh" I Murmur, really I couldn't care less, where ever we go, I'm still going to hate it.

We walk, around the empty corridors, even there's a few crumpled bits of paper, I know thats a stupid thing to remark, but what can I say, I hate Paper on the floor, for some reason. Weird right. The only colour I see at this school is white, the colour of innocence. 

"So, looks like a nice school." Mum remarks, tearing me out of my thoughts on this place.

I ignore her, I don't mean to be rude to her, Mum's like my best friend, I just hate the fact we have to move because she got a job promotion, it's a good thing and a bad thing, I guess I knew for a while we were moving, I just didn't want to believe it.