I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 10

Hiiiii!!!!!!! 

If any of you guys read my story "We're All In Love Tonight" which I doubt, but there was a message there explaining WHY I haven't updated and here it is!

Well basically my Wattpad was being a bit of a tard and wouldn't save and publish what I wrote so it just wouldn't work..IT WORKS NOW!!!

Chapter 10!!

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! :D I have no idea why I'm so happy about that...

Hope you guys like it! :)

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

___________________________________________________

Previously :

"You know I saw you at the BVB show, Andy introduced you and then you guys sang Sweet Blasphemy. I just want you to know that I won't judge you and I haven't told anyone so you're safe." Colton informed me without a trace of humour in his face, which meant he was serious.

"Thank you." I whispered with a smile of relief. "I have a question though, how do you know them?" He questioned. "Basically, Terra took me to a party and I left early because I couldn't take it and on my way home this guy attacked me and BVB saw what was happening when they were passing through and they got the guy off me and he ran away. I woke up in hospital and they were all sitting there and we all just hung out from then on." I explained.

"Oh and I've always been secret fan of BVB" I added. It took him some time to process that all but then started grinning. "You know BVB!!" 

We talked a little bit about the project and that we'll alternate at who's going to who's house and thing like that.

"Hey Cass, can I ask you a favour?"

"Yeah sure, anything" I gave him a soft smile while he took a look at the back where Allie was. "Well, I really want to ask Allie out on a date but her parents are really overprotective and won't let her go alone unless it's a double date so could you come with us?"

Awww he likes her! They would be so great together.

"Of course." I agreed grinning. "Thanks so much!" 

"But I need a date, I don't want to be a third wheel." I said with a frown.

"You know, you and Andy look really good together..." He whispered with a smirk.