I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 8

Hello!!

Hola!!!

Bonjour!

How are you guys??? Hope you are enjoying this so far and I've been really excited for Chicken Nugget to go to their concert. It's actually funny because I had the chapter in my head from like the very first chapter of this story but I never got to doing it.......UNTIL NOW!! ;D

You have found out a bit of Chicken Nugget's dad but you don't know the full reason why he's not with them.......

Sooooooo.......

.......I want to know what YOU think...yes YOU...the one with the hair....about why Chicken Nugget's dad left her and her mum, leave a comment saying what you think.

I've already gotten a bit of an idea of what AmIReallyHere thinks and I'd like to know what the rest of you think and maybe one of you will guess it right! :)

ENJOY! 

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

_________________________________________________________

Previously:

I hear repeated knocking on the door, grabbing the remote for protection, I crept to the door with a purple blanket wrapped around me. I slowly unlock the door and and twist the knob to see five pairs of eyes staring at me and their lips all in grins. Ashley, Jake and CC were all carrying shopping bags and they were already in their warpaint.

"Chicken Nugget, let us in, we have a SURPRISE!" Oh CC.

"Guys, what's with all the bags?" I ask as soon as they were all in.

"Well we have a show tonight" Jake said, quite vaguely I may add.

"Annnd..." I press on, If they have a show then what are they doing here?!

"You're coming!"

"Haha...WAIT...you're serious?!" I was really going to a Black Veil Brides concert!

"Now, we have bags of clothes for you, we'll do your warpaint and you'll have the show of your life" Andy commented the last part quite confidently.

"We just have to get you out of...That..." He murmured, his eyes scanning my clothes. "Hey! They're comfortable! I'll have you know they are very stylish" I protest, blushing in the process.