I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 5

Hiya!

Sorry I've been a bit delayed but here is the 5th chapter :)

- Keep Shining <3 

Melissa xoxoxo :D

_________________________________________________________

*Previously*

"Bye, Andy" I wave at him, as he retreats back to the van.

He mirrors back. as I'm walking up, through the door. I see the familiar figure sitting at the table.

"How was it?, Did you have a good time?" Mum asks

"It was great, and one of the best nights of my life" I Smile bright

It Really Was.

************************************************************************************

                         Chapter 5

I open one eye slightly, slipping the other one open as well, I see my purple painted walls, the peeling paint revealing the white underneath. The circle mirror, filled with pictures surrounding the edge, pictures of when I was growing up, of my Dad, Mum, family and old friends. I used to have posters of bands, but after the week I changed, I took them all down In case Terra came over and saw my room. Now the only poster's left were my Harry Potter ones, which Terra still makes fun of and says they're nerdy.

I shift my head to the side, checking the time, 8:23. Moving my head back up to face the ceiling, I raise my arms under my head.

"Might as well get up now" I think to myself.

I get up from the bed and walked to my drawers and got my bra, socks and underwear. Pulling open my closet, I spot some grey skinnies and pair it up with a white t-shirt that said "Be Happy" in Black. 

As I go through the door of the bathroom, I take a real good look of myself in the mirror. I see a raven black haired girl with wide honey brown eyes, without the makeup I use to cover my pale complexion, I actually looked almost like I did before. Reluctantly tearing my eyes away from the mirror, I brush my teeth then turn on the shower, stepping into the warm water.

After my shower I got dressed, and slicked on some eye liner and mascara, no need for foundation or anything. I ran downstairs and grabbed a bowl and milk and filled it with Cheerios, grabbing a spoon and dunking it in my bowl. I was really getting into my Cheerios, then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door to see Terra staring at me with a glare on her make up caked face.

"Hey." I greet awkwardly, the glare still didn't leave

"Hey, that's all you're gonna say to me, I mean you leave the party and next I hear you somehow got jumped in an alley, But never mind that. We're going shopping, come on!"