Bathroom Time

Chapter 26

I was laying with my back to Ryder's chest still in the bath thinking about what I was going to do. Both Ryder and Ryan had good strong points on the "sperm donor" problem. Now it was up to me to decide whether I was going to meet him or not.

"April Baby" Ryder's voice bought me out of my thoughts. His chin was resting on my shoulder, when I turned my head to look at him he pressed a soft kiss on the side of my mouth and continued to speak. "You already deep down know what you're going to do, stop over thinking this like you do everything else and just go with your gut. Ryan will support you so please don't let his words change your decision. We will both stand by your side and hold your hand throughout all of this."

His words gave me comfort because he was right I did know what I wanted to do. I wanted to meet this Robert Daniels, I wanted to see the man that did help create me, the man that genes I carry.

"What if he doesn't like me Ryder?" that was my question, the question of a scared little girl seeking approval and acceptance from someone I never knew I wanted it from. The man had rejected me before I had even taken my first breath, but I really didn't know how I would cope with face to face rejection. That scared me, I have told myself that it wouldn't matter, that he meant nothing to me but the person who donated the sperm to give me life. But now that it was going to happen and I was going to meet him that horrible feeling of dread was there and rejection was a high possibility.

"Baby, how could he not like you, you're perfect." His hands snaked up and cupped my breast giving them a light squeeze when he said the last two words. A smile appeared on my face as I lightly shook my head. "Me as a person Ryder, what if he has this expectation of me and I'm nothing like what he thought?" there it was again that scared little girl.

"Honestly April, if that's the case then he is even more of a wanker than I thought. He never gave you a chance, he chose to miss out on seeing you grow up into this amazingly smart and beautiful women you are now. He has made the first step to reach out to you now and maybe it is because he is sick or maybe he has truly realised what a complete moron he was walking away. But whatever his reasons he will see you for you and I hope to hell it hurts him to see what he willingly walked away from."

Ryder's words were so sweet and made me feel all warm, the only problem was that the whole time he was talking his hands were still on my breasts squeezing, cupping, playing with my nipples and it was so distracting. I could feel his erection on my lower back and his lips found my shoulder where his chin had been and he started kissing, nipping and licking his way across my shoulder and up my neck, stopping at the hollow spot below my ear.

A loud moan escaped me, as his touches caused my body to ignite and that familiar feeling in my lower stomach started. "You're so beautiful April." The effects these two men have on me still blows my mind. The invisible connection is growing stronger every second.

Ryder acts carefree and has this air around him that always screams fun but the other side to him, the side that I know not many people have ever got to see, that side that has been here comforting me and reassuring me constantly throughout our relationship even back when we were in high school....

My thoughts drifted away again when I felt his hands starting to move in different directions. One started going down over my stomach and settled in between my legs his fingertips lightly moving up and down. Making me ach to tilt my hips up to guide his fingers where I wanted them.

His other hand had gone up enclosing around my throat. His fingers gripping my jaw to turn my head towards him again. His Ocean Blue eyes flickering between their normal colour to black. "I love you April Baby" His voice was husky and eyes intense. "I love you too Ryder" I breathed out and I meant every word I truly did love him.

I leaned in and made our lips connect. That kiss and my body was on fire. His hand continued to tease me with his fingertips caressing me lightly under the cooling water. Instinct took over and I tilted my hips and his finger parted me. I gripped his wrist and guided him were I wanted him.

Ryder pushed two fingers inside me causing me to moan again into his mouth. I kept hold of his wrist, not willing to risk him removing his fingers from me and helped him set the pace that I wanted.

"Fuck I love how you take charge Baby, it's so fucking hot." He mumbled against my lips. I reached my other hand behind my back and grabbed hold of his long hard erection. The position was awkward but I tried my best to lightly squeeze and stoke him.

It didn't take long before both of our hips began to thrust forward. Me thrusting upwards as his fingers pushed back into me and Ryder thrusting his hips so his cock effectively slipped through my hand over and over again. My hand on Ryder's wrist moved to grab his thumb on the hand inside of me and push it on to my clit as my body went into over drive.

I had to break our kiss to try and breathe. Ryder's hand that was on my throat slip back down to my breasts. "Baby, your gunna have to cum soon, cause I ain't gunna last much longer" he panted out in my ear. Oh shit he sounded so sexy.

"April Come" he barked out moments as he pinched my nipple and applied more pressure to my clit and on command my body explored and I felt my inner muscles clamp on to his fingers like a vice trying to keep them still as he continued to pump them in and out of me. I felt his semen hit my back just below my shoulder blades as he pushed his face into the side of my neck and groaned out a "Thank god."

Our loud panting was all you could hear echoing the bathroom. I could feel Ryder's semen spread across my back and over his chest as I dropped my weight back onto him fully to catch my breath. His face stayed buried in my neck as I think he was trying to compose himself.

A deep throaty chuckle came from him near my ear "Well Baby I sure wasn't planning that but you are the only person who can make me all dirty whilst bathing." All I could manage is to nod my head. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"April as much I love you touching him, you better let him go unless you want to go another round." It took me a moment to realise I still had my hand around Ryder's penis. I slowly loosen my grip on him and let my hand slide out from behind my back and dropping it into the now cool water washing off the evidence of our bath play.

"Wash my back Ryder" I stated leaning forward. His strong hands released me and he ran his fingertips over my still heated skin until he came to my back. A light chuckle had me looking over my shoulder at him. Pointing to just below his chest "I think I got more on me than you did." Amusement shone in his eyes and I blushed.

It really is strange that when it comes to sexual things with the twins I can take charge of the situation. I truly believe that it is because they have kept me so sexually frustrated in my dreams for so long that when I little bit is coming my way from them I'm not letting the opportunity pass.

"Come on Baby let's get out and rinse off in the shower, I have to go and do a few things and you can either go catch up with Jake and Kate or go and find that angry brother of mine if you want while I'm gone."

Standing up I turned to face Ryder "What are you going to do?" I asked. A very cheeky smile made its way to his face as he touched my nose with his finger. "That's for me to know nosey." I narrowed my eyes at him and my lips pursed together. What was he up too???