Tell Me What You Think

Chapter 25

My body was still humming and sweaty as I lay in bed between the sexy two-some. My mind fuzzy as every nerve ending still tingled and pulsed from the after maths for out tense love making. My body screaming it’s satisfaction as it slow starts to unwind.

Ryder’s ocean blue eyes are on my face. He looks like he won the lottery. His eyes shine brightly, so intensely that I could melt under his loving gaze. But Ryder is well Ryder and opens his mouth before he thinks some times. “Who’s the man Baby? Needy men don’t have skill like I do, do they?

Yep he really can’t let it go can he. Ryan’s hand reaches his arm from behind me and slaps Ryder in the side of the head. “Ryder shut the fuck up and stop ruining the moment, we both know I was better.” Yep moment ruined completely. Men and their egos, if I wasn’t on such a high I’m sure that I would be getting annoyed with their digs at each other.

“I bet that I can make her cum faster than you can” Ryder said. My body tensed at his words, they were as bad as their fathers trying to better each other, I wonder if that’s a twin thing. “Oh brother how wrong you are! I can make my kitten cum faster and scream louder than you can.”

Oh I have to stop this quickly, I’m still recovering from our love making and if they go all competitive my body, I’m not sure if they will be able to draw a winner or if they will keep going until they outdo each other or I die. I really don’t think I could cope with that. Multiple orgasms are wonderful but I can remember last Ryder did it to me in the forest and I did not cope with the over stimulation that he brought on me and then Ryan and Ryder getting into a fight. Plus my body was still humming and a little sore. Three years is a long time without sex and our love making was intense. My body wasn’t ready just yet for another round.

Sitting up as the twins continued their “I bet I can” conversation. I thought that I could easily slip out of bed without them noticing. I really am so naive some times, seriously April.

 Arms tighten around my waist making it impossible to move more. “Where are you going Kitten we have plans” Ryan says. “Yeah we need you to lay back and relax Baby and then judge one of us the winner” Ryder said. Groaning at them “I just want a bath and then we need to talk about what dad told me. I need both of your opinions. Plus you both know that I wouldn’t, couldn’t pick.”

Mentioning my dad’s talk seemed to bring them back to me and out of there who’s the better twin issues. Ryder laid his hard body on top of me and held my hands above my head. He planted a few sweet kisses on my lips and his ocean blue eyes held my gaze “I’ll run a bath Baby, we really want to know what your dad said. It obviously was important and if it concerns you than it concerns us too.” Another couple of sweet kisses to my lips then a hip thrust with a cheeky smile he released me rolling off the bed and strutted to the bathroom.

A laugh escaped me, Ryder makes my heart warm so much, his personality is annoying and full on but he makes me smile and laugh like no one else and I love him to bits and wouldn’t change a thing about him.

I looked away from the bathroom door and Ryan was sitting up in bed next to me. His forest green eyes making their way down my body, like always his gaze was so intense I felt like I could melt under it. Goose bumps started popping up all over me and my nipples started hardening to the point where is it was a little embarrassing that my body would react that way just from a look from him.

Ryan’s gaze found my face as he stared so deep in to my eyes that I swear he could see my soul, hear every though that was going through my mind. “I love you April” his voice was thick with emotion and tears sprung to my eyes. I was so lucky to have him. So lucky to have them both. Being with them made me fell so close to being complete that I still wonder how I made it through those years without them. 24 hours they have been back in my life and I can’t explain the feeling. In the back of my mind I wondered what was missing that our relationship wasn’t 100% complete. Maybe it was the mating, after we were completely mated I would feel complete with them.