Yep I definitely love camping!

Thank You to everyone that commented on my last chapter!! I can now PROUDLY tell you all that my reader age over 44 years. How Insane is that. You Guys Rock.

So I am 29, I sit about mid age between all my readers. I didn't really have a targeted reading age when I started this book, so to find out how wide it is makes me giddy.

Chapter 37

My hands hesitated on my body as I thought about his words. Was I really comfortable with that? Could I touch myself while Ryder watched closely? I flickered my eyes over to Ryan where he stood on the bank of the creek. His ever intense gaze was on me. That favourite body part between his legs looked like it was straining to get to me.

My tongue automatically dashed out to wet my lips. I met Ryder's gaze in front of me. One of his hands was pinching his bottom lip, while the other hand was making casual slow strokes on his erection. I watched it jerk in his hand when my fingers brushed my nipple lightly. Ryder's head was slowly nodding for me to continue.

I dropped my hand away and changed my body position. Raising on my knees and spreading them apart. All my upper body above water level, where it sat half way up my thighs. I knew that Ryder had the perfect view of all my most intimate places. Ryan's steps made a slight splashing sound as he entered the water and stood behind his brother.

Ryder turned his head and gave his brother a huge smile.

"I'll let you stand there and watch but just remember it's my turn and as much as I normally love to share with you, right now I ain't in the mood to share".

Ryan scowled in response but gave a swift nod of his head. Two sets of eyes came back to me. Taking in the two sets of eyes was intimidating, and making my heart race. I could feel the nerves in my body increasing.

"April Baby" I focused on Ryder and that smile that made me melt. "This is you and me. Keep focusing on me. Watch me while I watch you". So I watched as he continued to stroke himself. I watched as his grip tightened around his c0ck, as his thumb pad ran around his head spreading pre come.

That's all it took for my hands to find courage to start to touch myself in the ways I wanted Ryder to touch me. I lightly caressed the skin along my neck and down and along my collar bone. My fingertips ran over my breasts, my fingertips scraping over my hard nipples. I traced the line under my breasts and went back up and repeated my movements.

I kept my eyes on Ryder stroking his hard length. I focused on his movements and moisture gathering around the slit in his head. I used my thumbs and pointer fingers to pinch my nipples, rolling them between the pads of my fingers. The feel of them hardening more and the feel of how heavy my breasts had become with my arousal made me moan softly.

I let my right hand caress my breast one more time before dropping it down to run over the soft swell of my stomach and down over my thigh. My left hand stayed where it was, loving my own breast. Toying with them as my breath became shorter and louder.

The closer my hand got to that spot between my legs that was wet and waiting, the faster Ryder's strokes became. His balls began tightening, the loose skin around them becoming firmer.

The first caress between my own legs had me sucking in a breath. The over sensitive nerve bundles on my cl!t had my hips rock forward. Ryder's hips jerked forward as well. His grip on himself became tighter, his strokes not as smooth or precise as before. I was mesmerized by his actions, this wordless display gave me more courage and confidence to push myself a little more to stay outside my comfort zone.

Two of my fingers ran up and down the opening of my lips, spreading them and my own wetness. Holding my outer lips apart with my other fingers. I dipped my two fingers inside myself to the first knuckles. I withdrew and pushed back in. My own movements had my eyes fluttered closed at the sensations I was feeling.