Cubs and Tigers

Chapter 13

The weekend passed quickly. Dad was home Saturday morning and the two of us had lunch together. He was still concerned about what was going on at school and told me if it got too much to let him know and I could transfer or finish my senior year on line. I didn’t want that I loved my school and my friends and wanted to finish my schooling their. I couldn’t work up the nerve to ask him about my biological father but our relationship seemed to be getting stronger again.

Saturday night I spent at the Taylor’s and spent some time with Jake. Kat had gone to her grandparents for the night. The only problem is it’s too weird to talk to him about my relationship with his brother’s. I don’t want him to know what we had done together, which also made me realise if I ever have a real fight with them I can’t go to him either because he is loyal to them and doesn’t need me bitching about them.

I could tell Ryan and Ryder were making an effort to give me some me time because I barely saw them at all on Sunday. I missed them but I loved the time to my self. I finished my homework, spent some more time with dad and watched a movie and it was fabulous.

Monday morning the three of us arrived at school and straight away all eyes were on us. The twins didn’t care Ryan slid his arm around my waist and Ryder slid his around my shoulders. As we walked down the hall to my locker everyone grew quiet, their was no talking, laughing, no people making out or shoving each other no  every one stood quietly and watched the three of us walk down the hall. I kept my eyes on the ground and tried to walk a bit quicker to get out of the twins arms but they easily kept pace with me.

I wanted to leave. I wanted the bell to ring so I could hide in class with only 24 sets of eyes on me instead of the hundreds like it felt now.

Ryan’s arm around my waist was tense and glancing at his face it was so serious and sexy as he sent death glares to anyone who was brave enough to look at him. Ryder on the other hand smiled and said “hello” to what felt like everyone. He even said one time to someone “Yep that’s our girl ain’t she gorgeous”. I could feel my face burning, im sure it was red along with my ears and neck. How could he be so cool about this?

When we reached my locked I shoved out of the twins arms and busied my self getting the things I needed. Ryan kissed my neck “don’t let them get to you kitten, you should hold your head high”. Hissing out I shot back “and what glare at them like you are doing or smile and wave like im the queen of fucking England like him”. Ryder laughed “No baby im prince charming so that makes you my princess”. I managed to elbow him in the stomach as my lips twitched. I didn’t mean to direct my anger at them but they were their and that’s normally the person who cops it.

Kat came skipping over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me towards her. “Well you too love gods you got her all weekend I get to spend the next 15 minutes before class starts with her. Cheerio” she said and started dragging me away. I was thankful for her save.

On our way to her locker the whispers started I heard a loud couple of “slut” and “whore” directed my way. Was it really that bad? I had slept with 2 people in my 17 almost 18 years. I know some of these girl go through guys quicker than chocolate. Some even have a partner and cheat on them with another person so how can I be judged so openly when both the guys I’m with know about each other. Being a teenager is hard enough, surviving school is hard enough without this shit to add to it.

After Kat got the stuff she needed we headed straight to our first class she was telling me about her weekend and how she had met a guy named Paul and they were going out on Friday night. I don’t think I had ever seen her so excited about a date before. I hope it went well for her. “So I didn’t think you would let the sexy twosome hang off you at school April” Kat said. “Like I have a choice I feel like they are an extension of my body, besides everyone is already on the band wagon with the rumour mill so if they weren’t hanging of me than that would start a hole new wave of rumours” I said.