Is Lube for everyone?

Chapter 36

It felt like forever before my breathing returned to normal and I regained control over my body parts again. A stick was poking me in the knee and the grass was starting to make me itchy. Ryan was laying on his back next to me. One of his hands was rubbing his chest where I had bitten him in our intense up against a tree f@cking. His eyes were closed and an adorable smile lit up his face. If you asked me I would say he looked utterly at peace.

His hair had returned to its normal brown, all of his muscles seemed totally relaxed. My eyes were drawn to his semi hard pen!s that was resting on one of his thighs. I was trying to restrain myself from patting it affectionately like you would do to a beloved pet. It was safe to say I was in love with that thing as much as I was in love with both my mates. It was an added bonus to the lottery that I felt like I had already won.

Shifting to sit up, Ryan’s hand reached for me as his head turned in my direction and his forest green eyes hit me. That smile was still on his face as his eyes ran completely over me. I couldn’t help the hot blush that spread over me like wild fire. His smile got wider “You really are a wild little Kitten April.”

He sat up and moved so that his legs were on either side of my body and his large hands cupped my face. “April, My Tiger and I are in awe of you. You surprise us at every turn.” His thumbs stroked my cheeks, his touch was like he was truly trying to believe that I was here with him and what we just did, did happen?

“I love you Ryan” I couldn’t stop my eyes filling with tears. I wanted him to know that I did truly love him and his brother and the crazy animals that were a huge part of them. “I’m sorry I bit you, I’m not real sure where that came from.” Wincing, I was slightly embarrassed that I did that. Ryan’s chest was still a little red and I could just make out a couple of my teeth marks. I looked at his arms and shoulders where I know I had drawn blood from and they were only slight red marks as well. At least they heal fast because I would have felt guilty and more than likely blush every time I looked at those marks remembering how he got them.

I was sure Ryan’s face might crack with the smile that he had. “April that was the hottest thing you have ever done, it’s something that I only thought would happen in my wildest dreams. You biting me, scratching at me sent my Tiger over the edge. The load I just blew had my legs giving out from under me. I let my Tiger take control before. I wanted to see if you could handle what he brought to the table. I already knew you could handle me but he was craving having you. He wanted to possess you and in return you my beautiful mate gave into him, let him possess you, dominate you and then when he or should I say we weren’t expecting it, you gave your own back. Biting us was like you making your claim on us and for that we can’t be happier.”

Ryan lent in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, a sigh came from him. He pulled back and his green eyes met mine. “Kitten I have never felt more at peace and as one with my Tiger than I do right now. You are the reason for that and only you.” The soft content smile on his face had me smiling back at him.

I pushed him back a little and lent in and placed a small kiss on his chest where the bite mark was before pulling back. He truly did look happy, the happiest I had ever seen him. I wanted to stay in this moment forever but my perverted eye kept going back to that impressive manhood sitting between his legs.

Ryan ducked his head a little to catch my eyes and wiggled his eyebrows. The humour in his eyes had me letting out a little laugh only to stop and give a small hiss when Ryder came and licked my back. Looking over my shoulder at his Tiger, trying to flinch away from his tongue. Ryan moved and ran a finger over my back.

“Sh!t Kitten the tree left some pretty bad scratched on your back.” His voice sounded a little tense. Another lick to my back had me trying to move away from both of them. That sh!t stung.