Help

Chapter 14

The people restraining them let go of Ryan and Ryder and quickly fled out of the way when Jake told them too. Their shift into tiger form was instant. Growl like roars echoed through the hallway as they stalked towards me. The noise made me jump and stumble back a few steps before falling on my butt.

To say I was scared was an understatement. I was petrified of them. I shuffled backwards until my back hit the lockers behind me and I had nowhere to go. They continued to stalk me. Their black eyes trained solely on me as I was their prey and they were coming in for the kill.

I pushed myself up on to shaky feet. I could hear my breaths coming out in short loud pants. My mind was screaming at me to do something anything but just stand their like I was. Opening my mouth a shaky “Ry” came out before another roar echoed and I felt the vibrations through my whole body from it.

My eyes went to the other shifters in the hall. None of them would look me in the eyes, none of them would look to see my plea for help my eyes were desperately sending them. I was on my own.

My flight instincts kicked in and I pushed away from the locker and tried to run as fast as I could. Adrenaline was rushing through my system but my movements were jerky and felt forced due to the fear cursing through me.

I had never expected this to happen. I never thought that I would feel this fear towards them well I guess their tigers. How stupid could I have been? I was so naïve.

Tigers are killers. They are extremely powerful animals that have extraordinary features like sight, scent. Their entire bodies are solid muscles covered in soft silky fur. Powerful large paws with nails that look like they could cut through metal with one easy swipe. Thick sharp teeth that with one bite your limb would be gone. And I have royally pissed them off and I felt like I was running for my life.

A swipe to my ankle not to hard but enough to trip me too fall forward hitting the ground. I managed to put my hands down to save myself from hitting my head on the hard floor but it did hurt the rest of my body.

Growls on either side of me had me frozen on my stomach on the ground. I wasn’t even game enough to lift head. I couldn’t see the ground right in front of my face because tears blurred my vision. How could I be so stupid to think that I could handle this relationship.

A normal high school relationship is bad enough. A relationship with twin brothers is even harder but I had to go even further and consent to a relationship with twin tiger shifters.

What’s scaring me the most is that normally if one of them goes all tiger the other one has been their to help defuse the situation or tell me what to do but right now they have both gone all crazy tiger on me and I’m not strong enough to deal with it.

A large paw pressed to my back not crushing me but making it so I can’t move. One of them starts rubbing against me this continues for what feels like hours and the whole time my body stays tense.

I know that nothing about this is sexual. It was an act of dominance and them staking claim on me. A large tiger head starts nudging my face until I looked at it. It was snarling at me, gums lifted so its large teeth were on full display. It looked every part of the deadly animal it was. Not the soft affectionate loving animal I got to deal with at the waterfall mere days ago.

“I’m sorry” a whispered sob came out of me. This only made it growl more.

I was completely lost I didn’t know how to fix this. I didn’t want to be in this situation again. I was completely out of my league with these two and it was really starting to hit home that if this relationship continued I would drown in it. I would lose myself completely to their dominating ways and I couldn’t do that to myself.

I believe I deserve more. I believe that the person/s I’m with should trust me, talk to me about life changing discissions like having a baby and not just think they are going to knock me up. Bloody hell right now I’m laying on the ground on my stomach submitting to them because of something that could easily be avoided.

Flickering my eyes around the hall I spot Graham, Garret, Grace and our principle Mr Bowen as well as 30 plus other people all watching me and the two tigers possessively surrounding me yet still no one is coming to help me, tell me what to do or even try and talk to the twin.

Graham’s voice carries loud and clear to us. “April the Twins want to mark you and there is no way of stopping them. Their tigers are too in control. I need you to tell them that you accept the mating before they do it. You need to tell them out loud that you accept. If you do that then after they mark you, you can complete the mating in private and their tigers will be satisfied and won’t over react as much as they do now knowing that you belong to them forever.”

This was to fast for me. I loved being with the both of them but I wasn’t ready to be with both of them at the same time. I wasn’t sure I could give them forever, I had too many doubts in my head and this wasn’t meant to be a rushed thing they told me they would take it slow.

I was feeling suffocated, air wouldn’t come into my lungs and it had nothing to do with the two tigers next to me no I was having a panic attack.

I couldn’t do this and I didn’t want this. I couldn’t accept them because it wasn’t fair that I couldn’t commit 100%. All I wanted to do was run away and hide but I knew I had to answer them.

A choked “No” came out of me as black dots danced in front of my eyes.

So many things happened at once Garret, Graham and Mr Bowen started rushing towards me. Grace fell to her knees sobbing. Jake looked like he wanted to pass out. Other people were yelling. The main noise I heard was two almighty roars near my ears angry violent sounds that my entire body felt the power behind.

Sharpe teeth pierced each side of my shoulder and I let my mind go blank and the black dots expanded too take over my whole vision. My body remained in the present and I escaped the confusion, fear, heart ach by passing out.  

###############################################################################

I know it's short but I wanted to finish the chapter their.

Remember to fan me if you want to read the resticted chapter called "End of the Night" that comes after "And Their They Are"

Please VOTE & COMMENT