Plan Backfire

After three hours Barry was finally starting to come to. He noticed there was something tight around his stomach and arm. He began to panic thinking that Zoom still had him, but Joe was there when he saw Barry waking up and panicking.

"Barry, it's okay. It's okay Barry. Your at STAR labs. Caitlin took care of your injuries, your right arm is broken and, according to Oliver, you got a nasty cut on your stomach by King Shark. Caitlin said that you'll need a few hours to heal completely."

"You can take off the cast. I don't need it." Barry replied.

"Okay, I'll get Caitlin" And Joe left the medical bay to get the young doctor.

But when they were coming back and entering the cortex, blue lightning filled the room.
-----------------------------------------

All the noise made by the lightning caused everyone to come racing into the cortex. But by the time everyone was there, you could see Zoom standing right in the center of the room. Joe reached for his gun and shot at the speedster. But just like with his last encounter, Jay caught all the bullets.

"What do you want Zoom? Or should we say, Jay?" Cisco asked.

"The same thing I've always wanted. Barry's speed." The speedster replied. And then he was blocking the entrance to the room where Barry was with different things. When he was done he was about to faze through when Oliver started shooting arrows. Joe decided to join in with his shot gun. But Jay was in no mood to be dealing with this. He caught all the arrows and bullets and then took Joe's gun and Oliver's bow. He was about to knock them unconscious when Barry interrupted.

"Jay stop! If you want my speed take it! But don't hurt them."

This caught Jay's attention. But Barry had a plan. He could feel his speed more than last time he was conscious, and his arm was already fully healed.

"You shouldn't have weaknesses. They tend to hold you back."

"At least they keep me from becoming a monster like you." Barry replied.

He knew this would make Zoom mad. So when Zoom fazed through the obstacle wall, Barry wasn't surprised. Once Zoom was standing right in front of him, Barry punched Jay, grabbed him and threw him into the opposite wall in the small medical area. He was about to go in for another punch, when Zoom caught his fist.

"Did you really think I'm that dumb?"

And then Zoom grabbed Barry's right arm twisting it, causing it to break, and grabbed Barry by the throat and slammed his head into the glass.

"I'm"

Slam.

"Not"

Slam.

"A monster!!" But this time, Zoom instead threw Barry, at superspeed, into the wall.

Barry came crashing down barely conscious from the head injury. Zoom started to approach Barry, but then something struck him in the leg. He yelled out in pain and when he looked down, stuck in his leg was an arrow with a speed dampen tranquilizer. Barry realized what was happening and looked behind Zoom, to reveal Oliver standing with his bow.

Jay fell to the ground knocking over a tray filled with medical tools. But then he saw a sedative just in his reach. He grabbed it and stabbed Barry with it, sending him falling to the ground unconscious. And then, somehow, just like last time Jay was shot with a speed dampener, he managed to use his remaining speed left to faze through the wall, and race back to earth 2.

"Barry! Wake up Barry!" Caitlin shouted and started to try and break the obstacle wall.

Everyone else saw the fearful look on Caitlin's face and started to worry.

"Caitlin, what is it?"

"Jay hit Barry's head too many times that if Barry falls asleep, he might not wake up. And Jay gave Barry a sedative."

And then everyone realized the true horror of the situation and was kicking, pulling, and pushing at the obstacle wall. Once they got the wall down, Caitlin ran to Barry's side.

"Barry, Barry wake up."

But all she got was Barry grunting in pain and slightly shifting.

"He's awake. Help me get him up." Caitlin commanded.

Joe helped Caitlin get Barry over to the bed. When they had their speedster laying on the bed, Caitlin started to wrap Barry's head with gauze.By the time she was wrapping Barry's re-broken arm again, the speedster was out cold.

"He'll be fine. Although his arm is broken again, and he has a severe concussion." The young doctor explained.

"Dr. Wells. Is there someway, that you can build something that Zoom won't be able to cross to get to Barry?" Felicity asked.

"Yes. But, it will be really hard. Because if Zoom can't cross it, then Barry won't be able to either." Wells replied.

"We can help you. We'll find a way." Oliver insisted. And Diggle and Felicity nodded in agreement.

"Okay then. Lets get started."