The Plan

"So your telling me your gonna go to Earth 2 and get Barry like that? Easy as 1. 2. 3? What about the other villains you told me about? Killer Frost? Death storm? Reverb?" Oliver asked because he just had to have a plan with more realistic details.

"And King Shark." Diggle added.

"First off, Death storm died, Reverb also died who were both killed by Zoom, Killer Frost is kinda like on the run from Zoom because she helped us and went against Zoom," Cisco replied then continued. "And I thought King Shark was with Argus?"

"He managed to escape and his tracker went offline like he just disappeared, but we can see now where he went. Back to earth 2." Diggle replied.

"So what's the plan?" Joe asked feeling impatient because his son could possibly be hurting.

"We'll go to earth 2 and find out exactly where Barry is, get him, fight any metahumans that come our way and come back." Oliver said.

"But how will you get over there?" Felicity asked. "And who is we exactly?"

"We learned how to send people through the breach so that's how we'll get over there." Cisco replied answering half of the queston.

"And we is me, Cisco because if there's a barrier or cage then he can disarm it and Wells because he knows earth 2 better than all of us." Oliver explained and everyone seemed to agree.

"Okay well, let's get going."