Rescue Attempt 2. Success.

Oliver swung his bow to his back and put Barry's uninjured arm around his shoulder. He started to walk out when Zoom ended up right in front of him. But then Zoom was thrown back into the wall and came crashing down with ice covering him. Oliver looked to his left and saw Wells with a gun.

"Captain Cold's cold gun! Nice!!" Cisco yelled forgetting that this was a life or death situation.

"Ramon! Help Oliver and get out of here I'm right behind you." Wells replied back. With that, Wells threw a tiny box that glowed light blue and had needles around it, at Zoom and ran.
-----------------------------------------
When they reached the bottom of the mountain, Oliver laid Barry gently on the forest ground so they could try and get some of the frostbite off. After a while, they got half of the frostbite off when Barry started to come back to consciousness.

"Barry?" Cisco asked.

"Alive." Barry groaned and winced.

"What did Jay do to you." Cisco whispered. More of a statement than a question.

"He wanted...my speed." Barry gasped out, clutching his arm remembering what would happen if he tried to escape. He tried to sit up but grimaced at the sharp pain coming from his stomach. Oliver seemed to notice this.

"What happened to your stomach? It's bleeding more than it should with your fast healing." He asked.

"When you guys left...King Shark struck me with his fin...and I'm not healing fast 'cuz... Killer Frost wrapped the entire cell with ice...remember cold is my weakness." Barry explained to Oliver. He started to go into a coughing fit and when he finished he slowly closed his eyes going unconsciousness.

"We need to get him help like right now." Oliver said and started to wrap his hood around Barry's wound on his stomach.

"But how? We can't just go back to our earth. Last time, Caitlin told us the breach went unstable right when we left." Cisco replied.

"How did they get it stable then?" Oliver asked.

"That's the problem, Jay made the breach stable." Cisco replied with a sad look.

"But someone else can help us with the breach on this earth." Wells said.

"Who?" Oliver and Cisco asked at the same time.

"Barry's doppleganger."