Zoom's Plan

When Barry woke up he was greeted with a burning sensation pretty much everywhere. He looked around and he instantly recognized the place. Zoom. Zoom took him. Jay took him. The room however was a little different in some places. The cell was totally different, it wasn't made of glass anymore except for a small window. The rest was solid stone. He tried to phase through it like last time, but also like last time, he failed.

All of a sudden there was blue lightning and Zoom was right in front of Barry. Zoom somehow managed to phase through the cell like last time. He grabbed Barry by the throat and stabbed him with a needle in his abdomen. Barry could feel his speed, weakening but not completely evaporating, along with more pain to add to the burning feeling.

Zoom dropped Barry who came crumbling down from Zoom's grasp.

He hissed from the pain that flared up when he impacted with the floor.

"What do you want?" Barry asked through gritted teeth.

"Your speed." Zoom replied.

"You don't have to wear that mask anymore, we know who you are." Barry said, feeling angry thinking that Jay still thought they didn't know who Zoom really was. And with that Zoom took the mask off to reveal the person who everyone thought was Jay Garrick.

"Why? Why trick us, fool us, play us?" Barry questioned with anger rising inside him. "Why toy around with us? Make us your little puppets? Were you always the villain? The one who comes and screws up everyone's lives and doesn't give a damn who dies in the cause of your actions just so you could put up a sick charade!!"

Then next thing he knew Jay or Zoom was giving him the beating like last time, except this was worse since he didn't have his speed. He could feel all the pain doubling because his lack of speed wasn't healing him fast. Jay punched, kicked, and threw Barry against the cells' hard walls. When he fell to the ground he felt a stabbing pain on the side of his stomach. He looked down to see Zoom's sharp claws stabbing him. Just. like. last. time. Then Jay grabbed Barry by the throat and slammed his head into the wall knocking him unconscious.