Killer Frost

When Barry began to slowly wake up he still felt all the pain from the beating Zoom gave him. He also realized he was strapped down. He saw restraints on his wrists and ankles. He also felt a thick strap over his forehead. He started to try and vibrate out of them, but then stopped when nothing happened. I still don't have my speed. Then there was a gust of wind and speeding in came Zoom.

"What do you want?" Barry asked.

"Your speed." Zoom replied and then a needle appeared in his hand. Which then appeared in Barry's side.

Barry felt what was left of his speed begin to drain away. He was starting to pass out when he closed his eyes but then, when he didn't feel anything, his entire body flared up with freezing coldness. He jerked his eyes open to reveal Killer Frost, standing there covering him in a thick layer of ice. He screamed in pain because cold was what hurts Barry the most.

"I-I thought you w-were on our side." Barry asked. I was betrayed again. He thought.

"Looks like Jay isn't the only one who betrayed you." Killer Frost replied. When she was down freezing Barry, he was shivering with blue tinting his lips.

Barry was about to go unconscious but then he felt the restraints come off. He was about to try to get up and leave, but then Zoom grabbed him by the arm and dragged him back to the cell. But instead of putting him inside, he left Barry outside the cage leaning onto the wall.

"In case you try to leave remember this." Zoom said and then he twisted Barry's right arm breaking it and raced out of the room along with Killer Frost. Barry was starting to lose hope but then he thought, No, that's exactly what Zoom wants. So he sat there in silence hoping his friends would come.